Your Email Address:

First Name:

Lufenuron for candida... I'm BB free today....

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
Cauterize
Junior

Post by Cauterize »

daveparker wrote:I don't know about sadgirl, but this Cauterize guy is definitely a spammer.
](*,) ](*,) ](*,) #-o #-o

sadgirlbb
Advanced

Post by sadgirlbb »

daveparker wrote:I don't know about sadgirl, but this Cauterize guy is definitely a spammer.
EXCUSE ME??!!!!

But on what grounds are you thinking I am a spammer?? And I'm friends with some of the ppl from here on Facebook (Cauterize is one of them) and he is DEFINITELY not a spammer!

GEEZE!

I think YOU are the spammer and don't want anyone to get help! Because that is why I (and most everyone else) am here!

If I find something, anything that gives some relief from this horrible affliction, I will shout it from the mountaintops!

And I may not know as much as most of the people on here about my body and all the things associated with causing bad breath. But I'm slowly figuring it out! I don't claim to be an expert! Just want to help myself and others!
daveparker
Advanced

Post by daveparker »

I'm not telling everyone to look up a certain product in nearly every thread I post in....which specific product am I pushing? Cauterize is the one spamming, not you.
knighty
Total Newbie

Post by knighty »

guys please we shouldn't allow the spammer issue distract us from the fact of a potential solution. I believe its easy to spot a spammer on here. when they make a claim and promote a product, one could just look up their post history on here and with other obvious signs, it will become clear.

DAMNED TO THE EVIL DEPTHS, ANY SPAMMER WHO COMES ON HERE TO DECEIVE US.

I really think we are up to something here. the Candida <-> Hormonal Inbalance <-> Gerd <-> Halitosis link is VERY strong. I have been doing a lot of research, since the Hysterectomy thread started and more as this one did. anyone who has been doing same will see where this is headed already.

I have done a blood test for my hormones and they are totally out of balance - my further research tells me that overgrown candida in the body attaches itself to the Hormones in the blood and alter their shape, making it impossible for them to fit into their respective receptors, so you can see the connection.

I am due to see an endocrinologist, and also to do an Endoscopy. for me the candida thread has connected all the dots

I have just been wondering why doctors have never spotted this link, but then i realize that most doctors are scared of the word "Candida", the reason, I have discovered to be that there is no scientifically proven test for it, what a shame.

And i have also learnt that there was a study that seriously linked Candida to cancer. SCARY
Phantasist
Sheriff

Post by Phantasist »

I see no evidence that Cauterize is a spammer.

BTW, I have sent away for the 3-day supply of Lufenuron. From what I've read, Lufenuron attacks the Chitin which is the protective coating of Candida cells. There are no side effects because Lufenuron apparently doesn't interact with anything in the body. So if you have Candida in your body, it will most likely be killed. If you don't have it, nothing will happen.

I'm hoping that Sadgirlbb will update us in a few days with the good news that the Lufenuron killed off the Candida and that her bad breath is gone. This would definitely indicate to me that Candida in our bodies, possibly in the throat or digestive tract, can be responsible for breath odor.
The hand we are dealt is fate. How we play the cards is free will.
Cauterize
Junior

Post by Cauterize »

Phantasist wrote:I see no evidence that Cauterize is a spammer.

BTW, I have sent away for the 3-day supply of Lufenuron. From what I've read, Lufenuron attacks the Chitin which is the protective coating of Candida cells. There are no side effects because Lufenuron apparently doesn't interact with anything in the body. So if you have Candida in your body, it will most likely be killed. If you don't have it, nothing will happen.

I'm hoping that Sadgirlbb will update us in a few days with the good news that the Lufenuron killed off the Candida and that her bad breath is gone. This would definitely indicate to me that Candida in our bodies, possibly in the throat or digestive tract, can be responsible for breath odor.
Thank you,I've ordered today also.And about sadgirlbb she is still bb free as you can see we are keeping in contact :).To find out if you got candida,Do this when you wake up in the morning, fill a cup of water and spit in.After 20 mins If it's like this you got candida :) http://www.candida-albicans-cure.com/im ... a_Test.jpg . Healthy saliva aint got tails!! I was tested positive !! can't w8 for the med to get rid of it completely...When i do i will make a topic in helping people!,all this research till i found my problem made me kind of an expert
sadgirlbb
Advanced

Post by sadgirlbb »

Everything is still good with me. I'm keeping up with my routine every day. And I'm going to start brushing with salt. I have a temporary crown that I got about a month ago and last night I was flossing and it started bleeding there where the crown was! I floss all the time! So now I'm concerned why did it start this? And when I spit in the sink there was a lot of blood.

I'm supposed to get my permanent crown next week. I hope this doesn't screw my mouth up and cause bacteria to run rampant in that area!
sadgirlbb
Advanced

Post by sadgirlbb »

knighty wrote:I really think we are up to something here. the Candida <-> Hormonal Inbalance <-> Gerd <-> Halitosis link is VERY strong. I have been doing a lot of research, since the Hysterectomy thread started and more as this one did. anyone who has been doing same will see where this is headed already.
Yes I had an "aha" moment about this too! Totally agree with you!
solider
Total Newbie

Post by solider »

sadgirl u have said things that are very interesting to me like when ur mouth doesnt feel so fresh, now using gse over tea tree, and also wanting to try brushing with salt it has me wondering the effectiveness of luferon and if its really working as good. If not it would be a disappointment because i put so many hopes in it i ordered early this week and im waiting for my supply i also waiting for diflucan, omeprazole,cipro, and amoxycillin----->i think i have hpylori and candida<--- from online its suppose to be a europe site but the meds are being shipped from india so who knows how effective they will be.
coconuthead
Advanced

Post by coconuthead »

Saddgirl, I'm gonna try the tea tree oil. Exactly how much water should be in a cup (warm or cold water?) and exactly how much of it should I drink? Should I drink it twice a day...three times?
sadgirlbb
Advanced

Post by sadgirlbb »

solider wrote:sadgirl u have said things that are very interesting to me like when ur mouth doesnt feel so fresh, now using gse over tea tree, and also wanting to try brushing with salt it has me wondering the effectiveness of luferon and if its really working as good. If not it would be a disappointment because i put so many hopes in it i ordered early this week and im waiting for my supply i also waiting for diflucan, omeprazole,cipro, and amoxycillin----->i think i have hpylori and candida<--- from online its suppose to be a europe site but the meds are being shipped from india so who knows how effective they will be.
Soldier just because I say I have times I feel not so fresh does not mean this is a failure. I just brush like normal and I'm good to go. I can talk to people now, whereas before I could not. My confidence has gone way up and I'm voicing my opinion more at work. So I will take this success and run with it. There is more than one thing here at play for me (not just using the lufenuron). Its 1. candida, 2. acid reflux, 3. gums and teeth, 4. hormonal imbalance. The lufenuron nipped everything right in the bud and brought it all together. It had the most impact on what I was doing.

Finding the bleeding in my mouth has nothing to do with the lufenuron. It has to do with my gums and teeth at the moment. I will always be fighting this fight. I don't think it will ever go away. But I will always be looking at new and better ways of handling the issues that cause my personal bad breath.
sadgirlbb
Advanced

Post by sadgirlbb »

coconuthead wrote:Saddgirl, I'm gonna try the tea tree oil. Exactly how much water should be in a cup (warm or cold water?) and exactly how much of it should I drink? Should I drink it twice a day...three times?
Hi Coconut... I did just as Cauterize suggested. 3 or 4 drops of tea tree oil in a small glass of water. Gargle with that and then swallow a little bit of the water. I got to where I was swallowing more and more and felt fine. I never felt bad drinking it.

But God that stuff stinks. I felt like I was drinking paint thinner....
Virtuous Viking
Junior
Post by Virtuous Viking »

"But God that stuff stinks".... The irony, the irony! Can I go hang myself now?
Cauterize
Junior

Post by Cauterize »

coconuthead wrote:Saddgirl, I'm gonna try the tea tree oil. Exactly how much water should be in a cup (warm or cold water?) and exactly how much of it should I drink? Should I drink it twice a day...three times?
Doesn't matter warm or cold.Do it two to three times a day you will notice your bad breath disappearing.Tip: Use it without having something in your stomach so it can work better,Then eat after 1 or 1 and a half hours
mike987
Super Angel

Post by mike987 »

So who thinks this is a legit idea?
Anyone cured yet?

My patience is running out on this type of crap, no offense folks.. :-s
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic