Your Email Address:

First Name:

News stuff to try L-glucosamine and L-glutamine

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

News stuff to try L-glucosamine and L-glutamine

Post by Jimi Stein »

I mentioned Lglutamine before, it should repair your intestinal flora and get rid of leaky gut sindrome, it works for me, my bb decreased, but my hair started to fall out so I stopped

But usually people do not have that sideeffect. And it is natural.

Another product I take is L-glucosamine, here in Thailand it is very popular to whiten skin, it is natural aminoacid and MOST POWERFUL LIVER DETOXIFIER!!

I hope that is true, because everybody says that. But I ve read on many sites it is true.

I get like fresh taste after taking it,

Nothing else works for me longterm beside raw food, macrobiotics, lglutamine or lglucosamine

So my suggestion is super clean diet and take supplements, natural stuff.
Try different things.

If I would be 14 y.o. and i could read this, I would never have to carrry this burden of bb on my shoulder but now is too late. So for newcomers try this.

But buy from reputable companies.
Love you all

jen
Advanced

Post by jen »

Jimi, it is great that you found something to manage your bb. I'm really happy for you.

When I read your post, I also bought L-glutamine and it felt better, but then I tried antibiotics and stopped the l-glutamine for a while. I'm back on it and will see, but I have hope that it will work at least for my IBS (digestive issues).

I'll definitely try the l-glucosamine as well, because a doctor once told me I have insufficient enzymes in my liver, so my liver has to work harder to perform its function. I've been trying to find out what this means and how it could be rectified, but without much success so far. I clearly have multiple problems that may cause my bb - sinus as well).

You mentioned before that your parents were mean to you about the bb. What is their reaction now? Can they detect an improvement in your bb?
john_bb
Advanced

Great job JIMI

Post by john_bb »

I loved you so much and prayed for u specially as u r the one who has created this excellent platform for all of us.
I have few questions...
1) Dont you get any reactions from ppl when you speak to them face to face now?
2) How many days did it take for you to see the results?
3) How many days are you BB free by now?

Thanks
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

no no, i got some relief, not cure, i still have bb

but i feel that when taking lglutamine, it is really decreased a lot, i dont know how much, maybe 30 %, dunno
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic