Your Email Address:

First Name:

Is this possible bad breath through windows I swear to god..

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
flowers102
Total Newbie

Is this possible bad breath through windows I swear to god..

Post by flowers102 »

So this happens all the time my bb (or is it something else) can be smelled? across the street through windows I swear..I see people staring with at disgusted face at the car when my dads driving I thought it was my imagination but sadly it wasnt when my dad was driving a kid (kid dont lie) looked at the car did a double take stared with disgusted face starting holding his nose waving a hands up and down :(...When we drive by bus stops people stare at our car disgust with the windows up.I though maybe it was my dad car maybe but it happens in my moms car and friend.The crazy thing is if bb is so strong why cant my dad or mom smell anything nothing when I bring it up they tell me Im crazy :roll: I keep asking my best friends and random people they keep saying I dont smell I even asking the most honest blunt person she even said said I dont smell wtf..?im not ugly... if its not my breath or body odor why does this happen?.... :cry: oh yea even through walls I hear who farted?..I think Im really going crazy...

flowers102
Total Newbie

Post by flowers102 »

also when Im kinda close talking to people they dont react? maybe there just polite...?Maybe people are allergic to me? :(
mtr
Advanced

Post by mtr »

How old are you flowers?

Also did anybody ever confirmed that you have BB?
Cauterize
Junior

Re: Is this possible bad breath through windows I swear to g

Post by Cauterize »

flowers102 wrote:So this happens all the time my bb (or is it something else) can be smelled? across the street through windows I swear..I see people staring with at disgusted face at the car when my dads driving I thought it was my imagination but sadly it wasnt when my dad was driving a kid (kid dont lie) looked at the car did a double take stared with disgusted face starting holding his nose waving a hands up and down :(...When we drive by bus stops people stare at our car disgust with the windows up.I though maybe it was my dad car maybe but it happens in my moms car and friend.The crazy thing is if bb is so strong why cant my dad or mom smell anything nothing when I bring it up they tell me Im crazy :roll: I keep asking my best friends and random people they keep saying I dont smell I even asking the most honest blunt person she even said said I dont smell wtf..?im not ugly... if its not my breath or body odor why does this happen?.... :cry: oh yea even through walls I hear who farted?..I think Im really going crazy...
No way you are suffering from bad breath.Your car brakes might smell as they produce heat after excessing driving.No bb known in the universe can pass through windows and if it does the whole car space would be a smoke bomb just to sit in there.It would kill your father instantly after he took his first 2 breaths.Now make sure your dad uses good engine oil to his family cars because I'm pretty sure he uses virgin olive oil,which makes the car having bad breath.
dick.karma
Advanced

Post by dick.karma »

the only explanation I can think of is that your bb has the same properties as of a light saber. better fuse it with a laser/light so you won't cut yourself
Cauterize
Junior

Post by Cauterize »

dick.karma wrote:the only explanation I can think of is that your bb has the same properties as of a light saber. better fuse it with a laser/light so you won't cut yourself
buhahahahahha :P
deebo

Post by deebo »

Flowers , use your phone to video record peoples reactions outside your car .

Upload the vids and post the link Here .
We will judge for you . Trust me , we won't be polite just to save your feelings like people can do .

let me say this tho - with windows down ,ppl can smell strong bb from a far distance . ive experienced this at restaurant drive-trus ..etc.

btw ..upcoming TMAU movie ,out this summer !!
heres info on the movie http://tinyurl.com/795r7xr

lets pass it around !! i think its very possible that many members actually may have TMAU or yet unnamed similar issue.

skunkhugs on skype , jo hanson on FB
Last edited by deebo on Fri Apr 06, 2012 6:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MrDoubleB
Junior

Post by MrDoubleB »

I don't think this is possible. Try not to be to paranoid about it.
Eric
Advanced

Post by Eric »

I have thought I have experienced this myself on a few rare occasions, but it is very difficult to be sure about. Most likely it is just your vehicle producing some nasty engine/exhaust smell, this is quite common. Someone being able to smell your BB through a closed car window, even if yours was open as they passed, seems like it would be almost impossible. You have to consider all the wind and air flow produced by the cars moving as well. Surely this would quickly dissipate the smell, like a fart in the wind :lol: But still I can't help but wonder whether or not our BB somehow has the power to transcend normal gaseous properties and pass through solid surfaces like radiation. That would really suck :x
bbsux
Advanced

Post by bbsux »

Just read your post man and look at how ridiculous it sounds. I am sure you are just imagining people looking/starring at you when your dad drives by with the car.

Pedestrians are going to randomly look at the car especially if its a really nice car or ugly beat up car. Either way many times a car passing by is the most interesting thing to the pedestrians so they will just look who is in there.
StayStrong

Post by StayStrong »

there is no way that BB can pass through a closed car window! come on ppl the affliction we suffer from may ruin our lives on a daily basis but it is still constrained to follow the laws of physics like everything else in the universe.

If your friends and your family as well as strangers tell you that you dont smell then maybe you should trust them - it sounds like you are seriously paranoid and suffering from halitophobia.

p.s if someone in the next room asks "who farted?", maybe someone farted ad they wanted to get to the bottom of it - we all fart several times a day after all. why would you assume that your breath can pass through glass as well as walls?

x
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic