Your Email Address:

First Name:

I may have a cure for some of you!!! PND SUFFERERS LOOK!!!

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
CantDoThisNymore
Total Newbie

I may have a cure for some of you!!! PND SUFFERERS LOOK!!!

Post by CantDoThisNymore »

Ok so some of you may remember me as being the person that was on the brink of committing s*****e in the past few weeks because of BB mainly because when I thought it was gone it really was but for a certain amount of time. Everyone here needs to realize we are each have our own case and problems...It is up to you to self-diagnose yourself to what you have and what you dont. So over an amount of time I started to think it was because I didnt brush my teeth twice a day and take care of my mouth...So let me cut to the point and explain my routine.

EVERYDAY AND EVERY NIGHT (I seriously cant stress this enough. Ive noticed if i miss the night before my BB will kick in later in the day like 4pm ish)

Neti pot BEFORE you brush your teeth. Now for the neti pot specifically there is a specific procedure you have to do. Not only do you do the nozzle through each nostril. But once you are done with each nostril. Do it again however while its running through to your other nostril TAKE A SHORT BREATH with your nose. You should feel the water come to the back of your sinuses and down to your mouth. You want to spit that stuff out obviously. I cant stress how much this has helped my PND. Within 2 days my PND is no longer there or very minimal. The first time I did it I was spitting out fully solid yellow mucus. It may sound disgusting it is tasteless, but at this point how desperate are you for a cure.

Brush your teeth
Tongue Scraper
Use tooth brush to scrape your tongue for the places the scraper cant reach/get
Floss teeth
Gargle Salt water for 30 sec
Use Crest Pro Health(the purple one) for 1 minute (Some people may be against this but to be honest I find this the most important part to my routine)

Now make sure you do this every day and every night. Reply after trying out this exact routine. This has officially cured me of my PND and BB I now wake up with no more yellow halitosis at the back of my tongue. That is after using the neti pot method. If you have PND I think the neti pot is your saviour. Although this cured me, this isnt a guarentee cure but what I can guarentee is it knocks off another symptom that defineatly contributes to your BB.

Susie
Sheriff

Post by Susie »

ummmm oh goodness!! That is the nicest thing I can think of. God(if you exist) please help us all!!
mike987
Super Angel

Post by mike987 »

I'm afraid of trying the neti pot again.. I got an absolutely unbearable earache (haven't gotten serious ear aches since I was a young kid, before I had tubes planted into my ears)
CantDoThisNymore
Total Newbie

Post by CantDoThisNymore »

That is probably because of the way you dried your nose. The site that I had linked before has a specific procedure on how to dry your nose properly. Make sure you do it or else you will get ALOT of ear pain.
coconuthead
Advanced

Post by coconuthead »

I actually started putting 3-4 drops of tea tree oil in my neti-pot. It burns like hell, but really does help with the nasal odor. I'm thinking my nasal odor comes from some type of fungal infection in my nose, because I seem to have this sweet/moldy smell in my nose and tea tree oil works wonder on fungus. I'll try your routine, though.

To be honest, I don't brush my teeth every night like I should. I brush my teeth on some nights, but some nights I'll fall asleep without even brushing them. Those are usually the nights when I fall asleep doing homework or reading/ watching tv.
MrDoubleB
Junior

Post by MrDoubleB »

What about nasal irrigation mike? Maybe you should givr that a try
mike987
Super Angel

Post by mike987 »

MrDoubleB wrote:What about nasal irrigation mike? Maybe you should givr that a try
Well I used to do that all the time with the neti pot. I did it for a year or two.. It felt like it actually made the PND more active, to be honest.. It's like it loosened it up and made it so that it was running down more than usual.

It felt kind of refreshing, but it didn't do the trick, and it didn't stop my BB.
Livinginhell
Total Newbie

Post by Livinginhell »

Hi everyone, I stumbled onto this site/thread and I too had/have a problem with bb (and acid reflux). Turns out that PND is the culprit for my bb so I'm doing the nasal rinsing (with the squeeze bottle) and nasal sprays (Nasonex) from my doctor with meds for acid reflux. Thing is to be truly cured of PND you have to take it one step further and find out what is triggering this reaction in your body. For me it's dust-mites, cat hair and mold. Who knew?? Mostly dustmites in my home - in the carpet etc.

My daily PND routine: rinse nasal passage morning and evening with NeilMed Sinus rinse bottle (my dr says is better than Neti), brushing (Smart mouth), tongue scrapper, gargling (Smart mouth).

One more thing, acid reflux should be investigated as well. I didn't know I had that problem so I was chugging red bull, five hr drinks, shakeology (chocolate flavor, which I loved), eating my regular diet of spicy foods, consuming copius amounts of tea and the infrequent glass of wine. I eliminated that stuff, immediately got a script for an acid blocker drug and I'm doing much better. I hope this helps someone. Now all I need to do is repair my professional and personal image, any ideas? I'm a bit depressed too bc I've had this problem off and on for yrs - maybe I'll try to get an anti depressant from my GP.
jamie09
Total Newbie

Post by jamie09 »

The moment I saw this mentioned I knew it would help my breath but I was having issues trying to get the nettle water to come down into my throat/spit it out.

While showering, tilt your head upright under the shower nozzle and fill both nostrils with water then step back and swallow like you do with the post nasal drip. It is much much easier this way, still having trouble spitting it out and am swallowing it.

If anyone has any ideas for me on how to add a little salt to this mix please message back.

ALL THE BEST!
Music Lady
Advanced

Post by Music Lady »

This post is really old. It'd be great to get an update from Cantdothis -- see if she's had any improvement.
HigherThoughts
Advanced

Post by HigherThoughts »

jamie09 wrote:The moment I saw this mentioned I knew it would help my breath but I was having issues trying to get the nettle water to come down into my throat/spit it out.

While showering, tilt your head upright under the shower nozzle and fill both nostrils with water then step back and swallow like you do with the post nasal drip. It is much much easier this way, still having trouble spitting it out and am swallowing it.

If anyone has any ideas for me on how to add a little salt to this mix please message back.

ALL THE BEST!

Try the sinus flush by friggy. link here: http://www.medhelp.org/user_journals/sh ... inus-Flush

Read it thoroughly and follow the instructions.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic