Your Email Address:

First Name:

Vegetarian for a week. Losing weight like crazy, help.

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
mike987
Super Angel

Vegetarian for a week. Losing weight like crazy, help.

Post by mike987 »

My face, which was thin already, has gone concave.

I've lost about 3 kilos just by going vegetarian..... Help me. I want to continue doing this, (no idea if it helps.. I had a reaction a few days ago, I feel like I have less mucus in my throat)

I've been eating raw veggies a lot. Been drinking veggie blends. But I need protein. I just need it. I've been tired.. So I've been put boiled eggs in some of my salads, or sometimes cheese. I'm also chowing down on walnuts/cashews/almonds.

And I'm still drinking the Whey protein drink, though not as much. Maybe once a day instead of 3 times.

Anyway, I'm dropping weight too fast. I don't want this. I knew this would happen :( Is it the stress hormone in my body that makes my metabolism so intensely quick?? That makes me crap fall out of my ass, with little shape? That makes my breath smell like farts?

AND Why, for the last month, have there been red dots all over my body, mostly on my abdomen? Could putting a couple drops of grapefruit seed extract into the Waterpik do this??? I don't know. I don't know anything.

My question is, what is the least smelly, offensive fat that I can consume to keep the weight on?? Ice cream? I don't know. I feel like cheese is not as offensive as animal flesh, so as I said, I've been putting that into my salads.

What I've been eating has been lots of spinach, carrots, eggplant, cucumbers, nuts... It's not enough.
I've also been eating brown rice, though am trying to replace as many meals as I can with veggies,and have been making veggie blends for beverages.

Also, I've stopped taking the digestive enzymes.. the Betaine HCL.. They didn't seem to do much of anything for the months I've been taking them! Argh.. Every time I try something the results are flaky, inconclusive...

So yes. Please, tell me the least odor producing fats I can eat, preferably non animal, but I don't know. .. I'm almost at the point of going on the McDonalds diet, just because diet doesn't seem to make much of a difference, and I want that weight back. I reached my max, 60kilos around December. I'm now about 53/54kilos, with clothes on.

Archimonde
Super Angel

Re: Vegetarian for a week. Losing weight like crazy, help.

Post by Archimonde »

mike987 wrote:My question is, what is the least smelly, offensive fat that I can consume to keep the weight on??
Avocados and coconuts. Coconuts are pretty much the highest source of calories in the plant kingdom, might wanna try them.

When you drastically change your diet, it's normal to experience some changes in your body, that has nothing to do BB.

ps: Japanese girls like a concave face, you're a STUD now \:D/
mike987
Super Angel

Post by mike987 »

Hmm.. Coconut huh?? I haven't seen coconuts, but there is canned coconut milk. I'll be buying that up if that's true.

No, I look like I'd be holding the hand of some wealthy, past their prime B list actor or actress as they try to get you to donate money so I can eat for one more week.

Oh.. What about olive oil?? Does that contribute to BB in any way? What if I start putting that into my beverages and drizzle it over my veggies???
exume
Advanced
bb

Post by exume »

red d0ts 0n ur belly c0uld be an allergic reacti0n be careful what y0u eat
Tibya
Advanced

Post by Tibya »

Try Potatoes, Steam corn to gain weight. (Though I don't know how it will be for BB).
You are trying to achieve 2 things with meal plan,
Gain Weight and getting rid of bb - which may (or may not) go hand in hand.
deebo

CALORIES

Post by deebo »

Mike ..Dude . How Many Calories ?

wen u stop eating meat ,you cut out a compact source of calories . Plus there is no fiber in meats. If you have a dietary malodor issue ,its really hard to pin down what chemicals can cause odor with some much variety .

A friend with malodor suggested a"base" diet ,which started (For Example) with just plain unfortified white rice and organic skinless boneless chicken breasts ,nothing else. He was lucky to have a trusted ,brutally honest work friend who told him if he stinks or not . This way he could try 1 new food per week to see its affects . He now has a long list of foods he can eat and can't have . this took Months obviously .

I have tried this too . I confided in a close friend to tell me about my odor . But he would not play ,saying the ever dreaded "i don't smell anything ". =/ Fu(k . oh well . I have to reply on reactions like the rest of us.

BUt Main thing , if you want to hold body weight , i suggest at Least 3000 calories per day . Plus lifting heavy weights and no cardio .

Have you yet check your bowel transit time Mike ?

hopemovo.com
Phantasist
Sheriff

Post by Phantasist »

Mike987,

It seems that you have had a problem with keeping the weight on for some time. I don't want to sound alarming, but have you been checked for intestinal parasites? Sometimes they consume most of the nutrients before your body can absorb them. It might also explain your loose bowel movements.
The hand we are dealt is fate. How we play the cards is free will.
mike987
Super Angel

Post by mike987 »

@deebo

I don't know how many calories I eat. But I eat more than most people.. It's probably all tied in with stress, hormones, etc.. All of this stuff seems related.

I have yet to do the 'big red dump' because I can NOT find beets in this bloody country. Haha. Would food coloring do the same trick?

@Phantasist

Parasites were one of the first things I wanted to check for since I started considering a stomach problem... Thing is, I've gone to two different docs about it.. clinic doctors... I do not recommend these people in Japan. They just hand out bags of ineffective medicine, but Japanese people don't seem to doubt it. To me, it seems like bad practice. Neither doc has helped me with the problem, or even acknowledged a problem.. However they also jumped to diagnosis without taking extensive tests. I don't believe these guys. I have one more doc in me before just going to a doc back in America during a visit (it wil have to be during Christmas though.. ugh)/

Guys, I'm down to 53/54 kilos. ****ing a... I was 60 in December, though I was eating as much as I could, but still a healthy diet, though it included meats and whatnot too.. But seriously, it's hard work! Very hard. It feels like a full time job, this eating....
deebo

Post by deebo »

mike987 wrote:@deebo

I don't know how many calories I eat. But I eat more than most people.. It's probably all tied in with stress, hormones, etc.. All of this stuff seems related.

I have yet to do the 'big red dump' because I can NOT find beets in this bloody country. Haha. Would food coloring do the same trick?

@Phantasist

Parasites were one of the first things I wanted to check for since I started considering a stomach problem... Thing is, I've gone to two different docs about it.. clinic doctors... I do not recommend these people in Japan. They just hand out bags of ineffective medicine, but Japanese people don't seem to doubt it. To me, it seems like bad practice. Neither doc has helped me with the problem, or even acknowledged a problem.. However they also jumped to diagnosis without taking extensive tests. I don't believe these guys. I have one more doc in me before just going to a doc back in America during a visit (it wil have to be during Christmas though.. ugh)/

Guys, I'm down to 53/54 kilos. ****ing a... I was 60 in December, though I was eating as much as I could, but still a healthy diet, though it included meats and whatnot too.. But seriously, it's hard work! Very hard. It feels like a full time job, this eating....
Hey Mike , I think some of the main heads of Journal of Breath Research are in Japan . http://iabr.voc-research.at/
http://www.isbor.net/members.html
http://iopscience.iop.org/1752-7163
2 Japanese TMAU/fmo3 researchers http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1790885/
Email is a wonderful thing . You could ask for recommended docs who know about chronic breath issues . You may be able to try treatments not yet available too . As we know , we are pretty rare . I bet some lab tech would be glad to run some tests to see whats what .

We are finding it just as hard for US docs to admit to odor or do anything to help. We have to step off the beaten path and contact some pros in the field .

Food coloring ? Yes . I used to drink those dark blue Gatorade's with lunch and poops would be a trippy purple . Give it a try and time it .

calories : Yep , you say you "eat more than most people " ,you should be if you're vegi /raw . We need Volume like crazy when vegan and low fat/protein . I have to eat a whole pot of rice a day to maintain some size . So i see what youre saying.

Adding certain fats like Archi says is a way to get valuable compact calories . Coconut is good stuff , coconut milk,"meat" ,cream ,oil , all good. I put cream on rice ! Virgin oil is said to be antibacterial . Many ppl say some fats are odor causers so its good to test them a little at a time . Dairy is asking for it for me =/ animal fats too . BO and BB

Hopemovo.com
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic