Your Email Address:

First Name:

Dr Mel Rosenberg

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
planet
Total Newbie

Dr Mel Rosenberg

Post by planet »

I've recently read about this microbiologist who works at the University of Tel Aviv and has done some research about bad breath and seems to be a great expert at it. Does anybody know anything about him or his results or if he has had some success with patients? There's a mouthwash created by him (I think) which is called Dentyl PH and seems to be very popular in the UK. Has anybody tried it? Any successs?

toto

Post by toto »

i spoke with him on the phone 2 times,he help for free on the phone for everyone.but i dpont think that mouthwash,any kind of it,can help for long term.
if you want to meet him is is 900 NIS (190 dollar) and he will not see you if you come with out person that help you to didect the BB on a daily basis.

but maybe ill go for him if ill fell in my next movement.
toto

Post by toto »

BTW i study in tel aviv university and im from israel.
if someone from israel too ill be glad to know
Susie
Sheriff

Post by Susie »

rolling my eyes.......Mel(aka planet) please quit trying to advertise your mouthwash...........it sucks and if Mel knew anything about bb he would realize those close to you get used to the smell so they are really of no help!!! I wouldn't pay him 19cents to see me!!

People I'm convinced most of the bb cases on here are caused by reflux or silent reflux. Just my opinion!
planet
Total Newbie

Post by planet »

Toto, if you pay a visit to him or as you're from Tel Aviv, you know (from people) what treatment he does or if you hear some good news about his research, please let us know. Thanks
dolittle

Post by dolittle »

M Rosenberg has done quite a bit of halitosis research I gather,

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed?term ... 0halitosis
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic