Your Email Address:

First Name:

Why parents can't smell us?

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
ThisSucks
Junior

Why parents can't smell us?

Post by ThisSucks »

occasionally I read here that parents can't smell the BB, but other people can. What can be the cause of this?

My mother swears that she can't smell my breath (My mother never swears if she is lying). But a friend of mine told me to brush my teeth before I went to his house.

Is it because they are used to our odor?

Oh you mean mean Halitosis you!!!!!
Killing us mentally! ](*,)

Halitosis: LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL :twisted:

HigherThoughts
Advanced

Post by HigherThoughts »

I don't know why your parents can't smell yours. When this first happened to me I thought they couldn't smell mine because I didn't think they would lie about this problem. But since it has been a while I start to notice things like how they act, and now I know for a fact my family is lying to me. Not only did they lie to me, but they tried to convince me it's all in my head and that I'm crazy. Because of this, I don't trust anyone anymore.
exume
Advanced
bb

Post by exume »

they can their lying all noses can smell
thanatos
God
Post by thanatos »

Last edited by thanatos on Fri Jan 17, 2014 2:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
kzb
Total Newbie

Post by kzb »

HigherThoughts wrote:I don't know why your parents can't smell yours. When this first happened to me I thought they couldn't smell mine because I didn't think they would lie about this problem. But since it has been a while I start to notice things like how they act, and now I know for a fact my family is lying to me. Not only did they lie to me, but they tried to convince me it's all in my head and that I'm crazy. Because of this, I don't trust anyone anymore.
story of my life....
HigherThoughts
Advanced

Post by HigherThoughts »

kzb wrote:story of my life....
Yup. I only went to 1 ENT and even he said some bs like oh my nose isn't good so I can't smell anything. So I feel like I can't even go see any doctors because I think they won't actually try to figure out what is causing this smell. I am just constantly searching online for an answer and trying a few things here and there. Some days I feel hopeless like I'm gonna be stuck this way forever.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic