Your Email Address:

First Name:

Anyone with intestinal problems try Dr. Natura's Colonix?

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
hopeful
Master

Anyone with intestinal problems try Dr. Natura's Colonix?

Post by hopeful »

I found this product on the web today and plan to order once I return to Canada (not living there at the moment and they only ship to the US and Canada). I also did some research on it and this product has gotten rave reviews. They have pictures of the all the crazy things that came out of people's colon and it is truly amazing to see the waste that has built up in our bodies over time. I think my bb is definitely related to pnd, allergies and intestinal problems. I wish I were home now so that I could order it and give it a go.

Anyways, if anyone else lives in North America or Europe(they have a separate site for Europe), maybe this is something to try. Just google Dr. Natura's Colonix.

Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

another cleanse crap - they should call it Dr. Shitter
noptical
God

Post by noptical »

That stuff isnt build up in their colons, just another shitty product with false advertising looking for ignorant customers...
BeauTiful Woman

Post by BeauTiful Woman »

Agreed...
jess
Sheriff

Post by jess »

I disagree with all of you. I've tried many intestinal cleansing before and I've found Dr. Natura to be the best. It's gentle on the body and a lot of nasty stuff came out of my body. Obviously it didn't cure my bad breath and I'm not recommending it for bad breath, but if someone's looking for a good intestinal cleanse I would give it a try. And be aware, it's not a quick fix. It may take up to two weeks before one can see any results.
noptical
God

Post by noptical »

jess wrote:And be aware, it's not a quick fix. It may take up to two weeks before one can see any results.
Of course, it needs around 2 weeks to introduce that stuff into your body which then naturally comes out.
oneway

Post by oneway »

It's amazing. Every "new" thing people post here, I have tried before!

Yes, I tried Dr Natura for two months. It makes you s**t a lot, but does nothing for your breath. If you have been habitually constipated, it will help cleasne out old, impacted material and you might even lose a few pounds in the belly region. But it does nothing for the breath, at least for me. Then again, my BB was never digestion related.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic