Your Email Address:

First Name:

Chat - Jimi Please!! I feel like I am slowly dying here...

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
thissux
Advanced

Chat - Jimi Please!! I feel like I am slowly dying here...

Post by thissux »

Hi Jimi and all,

Jimi - can you please start a chat option. I need friends. I want to feel like I am talking to people. I am hurting. Can you please start a chat option with friends or something along those lines. As I do not talk to my original friends very much now. My world is getting small. We need ya Jimi. Please reply. Much love and hope.

jess
Sheriff

Post by jess »

Yes Jimi can we please have the chat back. We used to chat here before and it was good to be able to talk to someone who knows what we're going through. I'm not sure why that option was removed. Was it because of money?
Free2breath911
Junior

Post by Free2breath911 »

me and some of the other ladies use to do yahoo chat. that was last year though.
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

I would gladly put it back, but where to put the chat box?

There is no room

any suggestions?
jess
Sheriff

Post by jess »

Thank you Jimi. Maybe you can put it on the front page next to the donation and buying from amazon. And move the other stuff to the right and left hand side of the page. People will still see them there. I don't know much about these things. Any more suggestions?
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

chat box is pretty big, if i put it there, the the latest forum posts will be moved far down, and new comers might not even see that we have forum

we need to make a poll abount having chat, i think it is better to write it down
in forum and use skype for chatting

Jess make a poll and let people vote

if I remember, the chat was not working for some people and crashed their browser. I dont even remember wheere I got it anyways
jess
Sheriff

Post by jess »

I will Jimi.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic