Your Email Address:

First Name:

Come join us on FACEBOOK. Poll: chat box, skype, or..

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......

What would you like to have on the site in order to chat with other members? Chat box, skype, or something else?

Chat box
69%
19%
Something else (please indicate what on the thread)
No votes
Nothing, we can post on forum
13%

Total votes: 16

jess
Sheriff

Come join us on FACEBOOK. Poll: chat box, skype, or..

Post by jess »

(Edit 11/9/12: We have a Facebook secret group now just for us bb sufferers. Please everybody, young and old, come join us. The group is secret so only the members will be able to see who's in it, what's posted, and be able to post. It's fun and you'll love it)

Hi everyone. Please vote on the poll whether you'd like to have a chat box on this site, use skype, or something else (please indicate what) in order to chat with other members.
PS: pefore voting, please see this thread about the chat or skype options:
viewtopic.php?t=4725
Thank you,
Jess

"i updated the poll a bit added last option" Jimi :)
Last edited by jess on Sat Nov 10, 2012 4:43 am, edited 1 time in total.

jess
Sheriff

Post by jess »

lol ok Jimi fair enough.
mike987
Super Angel

Post by mike987 »

There used to be a chatbox on the front page, but you had to scroll waaay down for it, no one ever seemed to be on, and it was a little strange.

I'd like to see a simple IRC style chatbox that you could pop out from the front page and float while browse the forums... Or even just a box on the front page near the top, or at the top, would be cool.
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

ok jess, i done it, but i expect you post some sexy pictures on the site now
jess
Sheriff

Post by jess »

What Jimi??? Sorry, I didn't get that lol!
jess
Sheriff

Post by jess »

Ohhh I get it now. You fixed the chat yeahhh. Thank you, You're the best!
Ohh so that's the price to pay for the chat? lol
Archimonde
Super Angel

Post by Archimonde »

Skype is probably a much better option since it's very user-friendly compared to a web chatroom and you can send offline messages, files, audio/video chat, etc with Skype.

Also, members here don't come on the website everyday, and when they do, they don't stay on it for hours unlike on Skype.

The last chatroom was empty 99% of the time.
deebo

FaceBook Private BB group

Post by deebo »

Archimonde wrote:Skype is probably a much better option since it's very user-friendly compared to a web chatroom and you can send offline messages, files, audio/video chat, etc with Skype.

Also, members here don't come on the website everyday, and when they do, they don't stay on it for hours unlike on Skype.

Archi , didn't you join our skype group and then leave ?

Another thing we can have is a BB Private facebook group . Someone starter a private tmau FB group last month and now its like 150 ppl in there already . We can (or not) post locations , pics ,meetup possibilities ,etc .
jess
Sheriff

Re: FaceBook Private BB group

Post by jess »

Is anyone else having difficulties with the chat here. It's not workinng for me.
deebo wrote:
Archimonde wrote:Skype is probably a much better option since it's very user-friendly compared to a web chatroom and you can send offline messages, files, audio/video chat, etc with Skype.

Archi , didn't you join our skype group and then leave ?

Another thing we can have is a BB Private facebook group . Someone starter a private tmau FB group last month and now its like 150 ppl in there already . We can (or not) post locations , pics ,meetup possibilities ,etc .
These are all good ideas you guys have. Doesn't matter really which one we use, as long as it's user friendly for everyone. The main thing is we need a tool to talk to each other in a more lively way and feel more connected to each other.
Deebo I remember reading on a thread here that you started a yahoo messenger group, is that still going on? I think that's a good start
mike987
Super Angel

Post by mike987 »

What internet browser do you use?

The chat works fine for me (Google Chrome) and it's simple, and perfect for the job. Hope you get it working for you.
jess
Sheriff

Post by jess »

mike987 wrote:What internet browser do you use?

The chat works fine for me (Google Chrome) and it's simple, and perfect for the job. Hope you get it working for you.
I have Internet Explorer (64-bit)
missjj
Junior

Post by missjj »

anyone wants to chat now? ?
deebo

Re: FaceBook Private BB group

Post by deebo »

only a very few ppl were on yahoo messenger . The skype is WAy more populated now as you can see Jess .

I started a special FB account just to join the tmau/bb/bo private group .
Its very cool (as cool as an odor group can be anyway) great ,positive people from the globe. We really could benefit by starting one too .
jess
Sheriff

Post by jess »

@ deebo: you're right, there are a lot of people on Skype. I followed your instructions on one of the threads here and sent invites to all your contacts in Skype but only two or three people have accepted so far. So I haven't really been using it.
That FB private group you're talking about, how do we join. Is there a lot of members from this site on it? Maybe we should join that group instead of starting another one. What do you think people?

BTW I still can't use the chat here; It's not working for me. Anybody else having problems with it??

Edit: I'm at a college library right now, just went to the site through Mozilla Firefox and I still couldn't enter the chat room. Keeps giving me error messages.
thissux
Advanced

Trouble with chat box

Post by thissux »

I am trying to use the chat box also. Having tech trouble on it.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic