Your Email Address:

First Name:

I Know that it's Frustrating

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
YuckMouth
Total Newbie

I Know that it's Frustrating

Post by YuckMouth »

This is my first post and I've been lurking on here for awhile. I want to say thanks first off to everyone who contributes to this forum. I know that this condition is very very difficult for most of us, and sometimes the most difficult thing about it is that people who don't suffer from it just simply don't understand what it's like.

Let's try and remember something here, though. No matter what happens, we are good people. God is good. Life is good. Even if you don't believe in God, expect good things to happen, because they will. Open your eyes and your mind to it. We may be a desperate bunch, but in many ways we can be an inspiration to many people. In a twisted way we can give other people hope that, "hey, if that person can make it, so can I."

Keep your heads up. Keep a positive attitude. See the good in every situation. Do as much as you can to help each other and help others. If I'm ever cured of this, I'm going to help others as much as I can, because I understand through my own suffering that there are a lot of people out there who need help and comfort. I've been through some terrible emotional abuse because of this. I've been mocked and laughed at and rejected and lied to and been the butt end of more jokes than I will probably ever realize lol, but this is my life and I'm not going to let halitosis or any A@@hole out there who's got a problem with it take it from me [-(

So I salute you all because we are probably some of the strongest people in the world to go through what we go through. Just try and remember that the next time you feel like you need to ](*,) ](*,) ](*,) lol. I'll be talking to some of you soon I'm sure! Good luck and God bless :)

aues
Master

Re: I Know that it's Frustrating

Post by aues »

Thank you for your decision to post.

It would be great if you would open up a second thread describing your situation as precisely as possible so everyone can give his advice what they think you might should try. I did it this way nearly exactly two years ago and am cured because of it. See here. Hope you'll find your cure much faster.
Why we shouldn't eat eggs or egg-products for ethical reasons.
HigherThoughts
Advanced

Post by HigherThoughts »

Hey thanks for your post. Seems like you got a great attitude. It's hard to stay positive. Some days I just get so angry inside and I feel like I need to let out my anger somehow.

Yea the best thing we can do is help each other out. No one else can understand so we need to support each other.
time4change
Junior

Post by time4change »

This is a nice post, thanks for writing it :D ,

Sometimes I don't leave my house as I can't face it all, but it's great to see how positive some people can be. Also great to know that even though it's terrible, we are not going through this alone.

Gonna try to have a more positive attitude now I think!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic