Your Email Address:

First Name:

So this is what being cured feels like

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
FedUp
God

Post by FedUp »

how much did that triple medicine cost?

ThisSucks
Junior

Post by ThisSucks »

For me it was free. My insurance paid it.
mike987
Super Angel

Post by mike987 »

ThisSucks, I'm so happy for you.

I read that and I can feel the joy you're experiencing. Being free from this disgusting affliction. Can the meds be attained without prescription?

Oh I wish we had a local pharmacist here will to send out drugs to us. I took a test once, h.pylori negative, according to a bloodtest.. This is in Japan though. I just don't trust these docs. They don't seem to give a crap. Clinic doctors.. throw out useless meds.

If I can go back to America, I'm getting these tests done.. I'm getting a fecal test, a blood test, a chest xray, a thorough sinus examination. Haha..aaah but in the US, this would cost so much ****ing money... guuuuhh...
ThisSucks
Junior

Post by ThisSucks »

Thank you Mike. Uuugh getting a test in US is not an option with that sh*tty healtcare system there. But Mike you said you have had an Endoscopy in the other thread? If not then there is still hope.

I really have no clue if the meds can be attained without prescription. I really should research this and find the English names of these meds.

And honestly Mike, I am so happy these days, until i come home and read the forums. Some stories like yours really make me feel sad. I really want everyone to be cured. Just me being cured is still 1-0 for halitosis. That's the reason why I am still here.

Hope you can get an endoscopy and are positive.
FedUp
God

Post by FedUp »

another doctors trip 2morrow. I'm going to request that triple pack, they do the drugs seperately under the same names here.

today was awful.

everything was cool until i walked through where everybody sits.
a few minutes later I hear shrieks of "it smells like shit".

luckily I had not been seen and was able to go unscathed but I'm pretty sure people knew it was me. someone walked past me making fart noises.
the girl who said "it smells like shit down there" walked right past oblivious my stomach just released that.

I HAVE to have this h pylori, it's so sudden of a strong shit smell for no reason.. thanks for your PM's ThisSucks. I'm not lying down anymore I'm gonna demand those drugs.

i'm also gonna print out your post and shove this in that doctors face.
George80
Junior

Post by George80 »

Interesting post, still let me add some information:
An endoscopy will not necessarily reveal if you suffer from reflux-related BB.
My ENT told me, that what I think is my PND is often confused with reflux-related mucus: clear, whitish, sticky, often perceived as a one sided drip.
The mucus results from either an acid or (seldom) a base (!) from the digestive system. The endoscopy doesn't have to reveal this. So what you need is a PH-Measurement or pressure-measurement.
I'm not quite sure, what other types of examinations exist, but I have an appointment for the reflux-consultation in the hospital, years after I had an endoscopy with no results.
Source

Post by Source »

Hello ThisSucks

So happy to hear you're cured, my friend. I live for the day to be able to say that, preferably before my wedding next August. I cringe when I think about having to greet and thank our guests with smelly breath :(

Earlier in this thread, I said I was going to get an endoscopy. I did, and the actual experience was not nearly as bad as the anticipation leading up to it.

I had my endoscopy in mid-September and I haven't been told anything about the results.

I've got a couple of questions for you.

1. When you were suffering from BB... when you brushed your teeth, tongue, etc., were you ever really FREE of BB even while you had the toothpaste and brush in your mouth? Because I never do even while I'm brushing.

When I brush, I get the most potent smell when I bring my tongue more forward to brush it. This leads me to believe that it's my tongue that contains the most stench.

2. When you were suffering from BB... when you took a sip of water and let the water sit for a bit, did the water's taste and smell change to something different/unpleasant?

3. This question is for everyone: About 20-30 minutes after brushing, do you ever feel a gooey jelly-like substance around your gum line and inside of your cheeks? It's a milky-colored jelly-like substance.

I ALWAYS get this about 20-30 minutes after brushing. The weird thing is after I have successfully spat out most of it, I get a very slight and temporary relief of BB.
mike987
Super Angel

Post by mike987 »

3. This question is for everyone: About 20-30 minutes after brushing, do you ever feel a gooey jelly-like substance around your gum line and inside of your cheeks? It's a milky-colored jelly-like substance.

I ALWAYS get this about 20-30 minutes after brushing. The weird thing is after I have successfully spat out most of it, I get a very slight and temporary relief of BB.
There is ONE toothpaste that gives me a gooey feeling on the inside of my mouth. Crest Total Health. The one with stannous flouride. Whenever I use that tooth paste, I always get a gooey substance, which I'm sure is the skin on the inside my my mouth, or perhaps the results of that flouride chemically reacting to saliva, and maybe some dead skin cells or something.

What toothpaste do you use? Does it always happen regardless of the kind of toothpaste?
badbreathe88
Junior

Post by badbreathe88 »

Hey did you ever have rosacea?
I heard that there is a link between rosacea and h pylori?
I suffer from severe stomach pains at times, heartburn, hives,
could it be h. pylori?
halitosisux

Post by halitosisux »

It's just occurred to me, there's a certain toothpaste I'm using at the moment, and around 30 minutes after using it, I notice globs of what I've so far presumed to be skin peeling from the mucosal lining of my mouth. No other toothpaste or mouthwash or medication has ever done this to me before.

I never took it seriously because I just thought it was some harmless reaction. But it sounds like what's being described in here.

It feels lumpy and stringy and it's all over my teeth. I've never even looked at it. It doesn't do it every single day though, but next time it does i'll have a good look at the stuff and report back.
HigherThoughts
Advanced

Post by HigherThoughts »

badbreathe88 - yea h. pylori can cause stomach pains, and acid reflux which causes heartburn. I don't know about hives though.

I just scheduled an appointment with a gastroenterologist this Friday. I will first request the urea breath test and if that comes out negative for h. pylori then I will get an endoscopy.

I really hope I can get the breath test right away and not have to set another appointment for that.
ThisSucks
Junior

Post by ThisSucks »

Source wrote:Hello ThisSucks

So happy to hear you're cured, my friend. I live for the day to be able to say that, preferably before my wedding next August. I cringe when I think about having to greet and thank our guests with smelly breath :(

Earlier in this thread, I said I was going to get an endoscopy. I did, and the actual experience was not nearly as bad as the anticipation leading up to it.

I had my endoscopy in mid-September and I haven't been told anything about the results.

I've got a couple of questions for you.

1. When you were suffering from BB... when you brushed your teeth, tongue, etc., were you ever really FREE of BB even while you had the toothpaste and brush in your mouth? Because I never do even while I'm brushing.

When I brush, I get the most potent smell when I bring my tongue more forward to brush it. This leads me to believe that it's my tongue that contains the most stench.

2. When you were suffering from BB... when you took a sip of water and let the water sit for a bit, did the water's taste and smell change to something different/unpleasant?

Thank you Source, I hope you guys soon follow.

Hmm that's really weird. I got my results 1 week after the endoscopy. I think you should make a few phonecalls.

When I had toothpaste in my mouth, I didn't have that weird taste, but 10 mins later it started (Metalic fish taste).

Water didn't change and smell different to me. Water has always been normal water for me.

I didn't feel any jelly like substance in my mouth.
badbreathe88 wrote:Hey did you ever have rosacea?
I heard that there is a link between rosacea and h pylori?
I suffer from severe stomach pains at times, heartburn, hives,
could it be h. pylori?
No NEVER had rosacea. And yeah alotta disseases are related to H.Pylori.

Heartburn and Stomach Pain......
Get that endoscopy my friend, I had that too, now almost 2 months I don't have anything. I am not only cured, but my stomach feels so good.
badbreathe88
Junior

Post by badbreathe88 »

No NEVER had rosacea. And yeah alotta disseases are related to H.Pylori.

Heartburn and Stomach Pain......
Get that endoscopy my friend, I had that too, now almost 2 months I don't have anything. I am not only cured, but my stomach feels so good.
Thanks for the speedy reply, you rock, I'm getting it done tomorrow :/
I'm just afraid that I'll have a bad reaction to the medication, I mean any pill that works that fast is kinda dangerous no?

Oh yea do you still have body odor from the meds? How bad was the smell coming from your skin? I'm kinda nervous about it.
lovebyGod
Total Newbie

Post by lovebyGod »

Hi, ThisSucks I was just wondering if u were still cured??? I'm tryn to get tested myself & I just wanted to make sure it was worth my while.... I swear I've tried everything but this seem like the most promising. :o :o So please give another update when u get a chance...thanks!
SHITBREATH
Advanced

Post by SHITBREATH »

Hi! I had bb for 14 years now,it's really killing me.My girlfriend left me 4 weeks ago and we were together 13 years.I lost almost all my friends.At work nobody wants to come near me and yes they say my breath smell like poo.I tried a lots of things to find a cure.All my wisdoms are out,tonsills surgery,tried everything you can buy that says will help to get rid of bb.When i read thissucks story i feel hopeful again.I really belive i got Hp.I'm gonna see my doc soon and demand endoscopy.My symtoms are acid reflux,white tounge,really dry tounge and some red aftewounds that won't go away.Take care everybody
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic