Your Email Address:

First Name:

So this is what being cured feels like

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
MrChips
Advanced

Post by MrChips »

Iv also had tonsillectomy, wisdom tooth removal and all the other hopeful remedies, but without luck. Iv always dismissed H. Pylori, im not sure why. Iv done some research and maybe i do have it? I have bad odour through both mouth and nose. Im going to doctors tomorrow to demand a H. Pylori test... If that fails im gonna go for the Tmau test. If that fails im gonna have to try a new plan of action :twisted:

Born To Suffer
Master

Post by Born To Suffer »

Aww sorry you aren't cured yet Mr Chips.

I'm wondering for those who are cured of h.plyori, when you poop, does it stink really bad? or does it have no smell ?

My poop is blackish and smells really bad, I'm wondering if I have h.pylori.
mike987
Super Angel

Post by mike987 »

Even though I had a blood test at a clinic here that apparently said negative on H.pylori.. All this h.pylori talk and cures has got me excited. I just need to be sure..

I ordered one of those h.pylori ulcer kits someone had posted a link to on ebay. I reeeally hope I have this stupid infection.

Hopefully that shows something, and I can get a doctor to take me seriously.

If it's not this.. I seriously need to arrange that fecal transplant. Just need to find someone whose shit I can coffee filter and sip down a nose straw, because hell no I'm not paying 8000 pounds/dollars or whatever. It would cost far less to treat me if I went into an emergency clinic for eating bad poop. Hah!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic