Your Email Address:

First Name:

Not a BB tip, but an easy way to get rid of difficult plaque

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
mike987
Super Angel

Not a BB tip, but an easy way to get rid of difficult plaque

Post by mike987 »

Maybe because I often have a dry mouth, plaque seems to get on and sticks to my teeth pretty easily. Frequently I'll brush my teeth thoroughly, and still have this rough plaque feeling up on my teeth.

Anyway, thought I'd share this simple tip.

Using a wash cloth, rub your teeth a bit and notice how quickly they feel polished.. I almost think the surface of a wash cloth must be far superior to a toothbrush, except for getting into crevices.

Anyway, try it out. You might like.

This could work with the studies showing gum massage with toothpaste is even more effective than traditional brushing.

Well anywho, I say do both. Enjoy.

MrChips
Advanced

Post by MrChips »

Thanks for the tip Mike. Iv never thought about trying that. Im gonna give it a go tonight \:D/
mike987
Super Angel

Post by mike987 »

Correction: Wet Wash Cloth. I had done it in the shower. I imagine the water helps.

Hey, might as well give your whole inner mouth a good rub down.. If you can do it without gagging, around the throat would be good too.
time4change
Junior

Post by time4change »

Yeah I do this too sometimes, especially behind my front teeth as they always become covered in plaque and a toothbrush doesn't seen to get it off, they get squeaky clean lol :)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic