Your Email Address:

First Name:

10 years of halitosis

Tell us your story with bad breath
mostlylogical

Post by mostlylogical »

Cres wrote:I still can't find a job so I could save some money. I don't want my shit life to continue anymore but I'm in a tough situation because I'm poor.
Does your saliva smell rotten ? like poop ?

viewtopic.php?t=3143

If so,you should definitely pay attention above link imo.Its quite safe and cheap to perform,so i dont think you have anything to lose.

For the record,after 2 days now,my saliva still smells just normal.I just can't sense that shitty smell anymore.

badbreathe88
Junior

Post by badbreathe88 »

One x-ray photo revealed I have a tooth deeply trapped in my front lower jaw and doctor doubted it's an actual wisdom tooth so it's something else I guess.
This my friend is your bb problem, the tooth trapped in the front will cause all kinds of bacteria due to the fact that it's trap, it will rot there until you get it out. You still don't have your wisdoms yet? wow mine grew out a long time ago, just get an xray to check for wisdoms, remove the wisdoms because it's not healthy to have them.
Archimonde
Super Angel

Post by Archimonde »

woh. have that thing in your jaw investigated now, it could have caused an infection. There is hope for you.

Can you list your other symptoms?

If anyone have something similar in their jaw, let the forum now.

Cres, can you post your x-ray in the General forum so more people can see it?
Cres
Junior

Post by Cres »

Archimonde wrote:
woh. have that thing in your jaw investigated now, it could have caused an infection. There is hope for you.

Can you list your other symptoms?
I don't know man I heard my sister has a similar thing, and she never had bad breath. I don't have any other symptoms, except I used to have some weird sensation under my chin. Not actually pain, but it wasn't very pleasant either.
Cres
Junior

Post by Cres »

Okay so as I was planning my trip to this too-good-to-be-true BB clinic in Berkeley I realized I was an idiot and didn't look up people's experiences with this clinic and doctor Dailley, and as I was reading them, I'm convinced the whole clinic is a scam. For anyone that is considering to go to the clinic please read this first http://curezone.com/forums/am.asp?i=1627683

So as you may have figured I'm STILL battling with my bad breath. 11 years of BB behind. This time though I'm trying to take advantage of every treatment available here in my home turf.
Back to basics; living a shit life and desperately trying to find help.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic