Your Email Address:

First Name:

Ive had it

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
DanielPine
Advanced
Ive had it

Post by DanielPine »

My parents insist that I dont have BB. But I am absolutely 100% certain that I do. I see them cover their noses around me, when my dad tutors me math he reacts like im covered in poo. Ive lost the only two people that I should be able to completely trust. I hate my life, I hate going to school, I hate sitting next to friends, they always cover their nose and make jokes about it. I shouldnt have to live this way. Money that I should be spending on videogames, going out etc I am spending on bad breath products. I have read so many stories about people who have lived with BB their whole lives, and they are miserable. I dont want to have to live like those people. I want to cut my life short now, sparing me the torment that my future will bring me. The worst thing, is that I know, I will never get a girlfriend, a wife or even kids. I should be living the good life, a 16 year old boy living in an upper middle class family, in a first world country. But I feel the only way out is s*****e.

Frantix

Post by Frantix »

We all here !live! with this condition. And there´s allways hope to find a relief! Some of us did after maybe 15 or 20 years of suffering. There will be medical improvements in this area within the following years, cause the call for cure is steadily growing in society. You can improve your situation by testing out many ways described on this site. Many of them do not even cost you a lot. And even if it means you need to wait until you are 50 years old you still can find someone and raise a family.
Nevertheless there are always things, which are good in life. Even if its just a nice slice of pizza, a cold coke and a nice movie that keeps you off these dark thoughts at least for an hour or two ;)
jess
Sheriff

Post by jess »

DP, s*****e is not the solution. Most of us have been through what you're going through right now, and we've passed the test. I know right now you feel like the bb has saturated every cell in your body (I usedd to feel this way), but things can get better for you. You're only 16 years old, so I'm guessing there are a lot of things that you haven't tried yet to see a big improvement in your condition. Things, such as, getting your tonsils out if you get tonsil stones; using different products, etc, will help you.

Right now you're really depressed and I'm encouraging you to buy and take some sublingual vitamin b12; it will raise you mood, give you more energy to help you do things in your everyday life

PS: Here's a link to things that are helping me right now. You can start doing a few of them and see if they help you too: viewtopic.php?p=43057&highlight=#43057
aues
Master

Post by aues »

Don't give up. Go actively seeking for the reason of the problem.

In my case tonsillectomy, metronidazole and wisdom teeth removal cured me. I was in a very bad state of mind exactly two years ago and now I am cured (see my thread if you want to read more about it).
Why we shouldn't eat eggs or egg-products for ethical reasons.
jess
Sheriff

Post by jess »

Aus, are you completely cured? Like you don't have to do any special things to "control" your bb anymore?
thissux
Advanced

Post by thissux »

As mentioned here - look for the solution. I feel the same way as you at times. I am much older and this got bad about 7 months ago, the reactions and the whole bit. Sometimes I want to give up, however, I'd like to live. I want to be happy too. I believe if we find the solution we will be happy and also well rounded people because we will be more compassionate than other people. Hang in there kiddo! Reach out to people on this board, that is what I am doing so I do not feel so alone. It does get lonely I know.
Aues - that is great that you found a cure! May I ask how old you are? Also, do you or did you have any kind of reflux issues that caused the tonsils to be infected? I am having problems with my sinus because of this and I feel there is an infection of some sort going on here, otherwise, there would not be such a strong odor. How do I view your threads? I am 41 and this just got very ugly at the end of last year, with the reactions etc. Did your breath fill a room or go far? Please let us know! Congrats!!! Thanks
thissux
Advanced

Post by thissux »

Could I have tonsil stones from PND and not see them? I feel I have PND in my sinus and sometimes have trouble breathing out of my nose. I am on Nexium AND Prilosec AND another medication for reflux disease. Does anyone know if there are prescription nasal sprays that might get rid of some of the odor? It must be causing some kind of infection in there for me to smell like this.
Peace
Junior

Post by Peace »

Daniel,

I have lived with bad, I mean bad, breath since I was 11, now in my 50s.
I had girlfriends, been married for more than 30y, kids and a job where I have to interact with ppl on daily basis. So bottom line you can do it, there will be lows, but there will also be highs. Lots of things you have not done yet that will bring you happiness, trust me! We all we go under soon enough...
Source

Post by Source »

Daniel, ending your life should never be an option when it comes to BB.

I have suffered from this curse since I was 10 or 11. I lived through high school and college. And you know what? I learned to manage and adapt. I made sure not to talk to people's faces. There are ways, as annoying and sad as they can be at times, to manage it and cope with it.

Tell me your symptoms.
aues
Master

Post by aues »

jess wrote:Aus, are you completely cured? Like you don't have to do any special things to "control" your bb anymore?
Yes. I can brush my teeth for 1 minute in the morning and won't have any bb at all even 16 hours later.

There was this thing that something has to be wrong with me - either something medically still unknown (because I had like forty doctor appointments regarding bb) - or that I'm just mentally ill (halitophobia). The latter seemed unlikely, but anyway something was ****ing wrong with me and no one could help me.
I could have gone for all these alternative therapies - but I wanted to get everything possible done before which "ordinary" medicine offered me: Such as tonsillectomy, wisdom teeth removal and metronidazole. Even though doctors didn't actively encouraged me to do so.

My thread: viewtopic.php?t=4646
Why we shouldn't eat eggs or egg-products for ethical reasons.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic