Your Email Address:

First Name:

Finally figured it out, Im toxic

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
meowkity1
Super Angel

Finally figured it out, Im toxic

Post by meowkity1 »

I have finally figured it out. So, I went out Saturday to two places that were really humid, and I sweat a lot from dancing. OMG there was complete shity smell coming out of my pours. It was so strong it was stuck on me and still is today. All the sweating must have started some sort of detox process. I cant get rid of it. Iv been taking hot baths with the doors closed to finish sweating. I just bought some milk of mag to poop and some activated charcoal and Im going to the sauna tomorrow. I always figured I was toxic, but now I am assured from this sweaty Saturday. If takes a lot for me to sweat, so now that I finally have I can smell it. I remember being younger and in gym and other things, and my friends would sweat and i wouldnt. also been constipated since childhood. I have a job interview friday and Im just not ready. I just took a bath and people were reacting to me at the store. I can taste it too. AAAHHH

Rorsach
Total Newbie

Re: Finally figured it out, Im toxic

Post by Rorsach »

We need to dig up some research on immune deficiency and the suppression of scavenger bacteria. Odorous bacteria are anaerobic bacteria, they don't survive in oxygen environments. With no scavenging happening, they can flourish anywhere they are protected from the air such as in the oils that are part of our sweat.

Great that you are out dancing and having fun.
meowkity1
Super Angel

Post by meowkity1 »

in march i earned my Associates of applied science as a pharmacy technician online. the academic advisor has been sending out my resume and now i have a job interview tomorrow at walgreens, i feel completely doomed and dont want to go. my first loan payment is due this month, and i feel ruined. i dont know when i'll be ready, im especially not ready to work in some small pharmacy room, talk to customers and on phone. i feel i should just go to a factory and break my back so that i wont have to talk or be close with people. i dont think im going tomorrow. i feel really helpless, and i wish i wouldnt have gone out and got sweaty, because its stuck on me. this smell is killing me. it on my skin, nose, mouth and vagina. i spent my last $20 on activated charcoal, when i wish i could have spent it on my kids
Brad123

Post by Brad123 »

I had the same problem with my sweat and my breath smelling terrible.

When I stopped brushing and scraping my tongue, the sweat smell and my bad breath improved by a lot. It took two weeks.

This tongue scraping is throwing bacteria and gunk into the rest of your body no matter how careful you are.
aues
Master

Post by aues »

Yeah I also have/had this sweat problem.
Anyway taking tonsils and wisdom teeth out (both were judged as not being able to be responsible for my bad breath problem) my bad breath problem went away and my sweat problem also decreased. I think I'm just more relaxed now.
Why we shouldn't eat eggs or egg-products for ethical reasons.
mindyb
ungrateful trash

Post by mindyb »

Hi, not sure what toxins you have, but I am using this-
its worth a try for you...

Its gotten amazing reviews. [/url]http://www.magneticclay.com/productlist.php#tox

I always wanted a Sauna in my house to sweat out the bad stuff! Maybe when I hit the lottery.
meowkity1
Super Angel

Post by meowkity1 »

SO after a week I was getting a ton better, except for my pits breath and vagina still had the smell a little and I was really scared to start sweating again. it was really sunny yesterday, so I decided to lay out and tan, there was a nice breeze so I didnt sweat that much but I did get hot, and sure enough the smell is back. Now today I received a e-mail from a pharmacy, but Im just so scared, I never did go to the Walgreens interview. The charcoal may have helped but I stopped taking them because they made me constipated. I really feel doomed
meowkity1
Super Angel

Post by meowkity1 »

So I helped my aunt and her husband move today and they have I dog, I asked her if she ever has allergies she said no. After moving I went home took a shower and came back to eat the shredded chicken in barbeque sandwiches she made for us. We ate and talked. After a hour of talking, her eye got really red and I told her it was red and she said, "Yeah, I feel like I m getting allergies all of a sudden. Once again, sometimes it isnt a smell but some kind of irritant or gas. Im doomed
elliott
God

Post by elliott »

Brad123 wrote:I had the same problem with my sweat and my breath smelling terrible.

When I stopped brushing and scraping my tongue, the sweat smell and my bad breath improved by a lot. It took two weeks.

This tongue scraping is throwing bacteria and gunk into the rest of your body no matter how careful you are.
That is interesting. I find that my tongue brush is slightly slimy on the bristles the morning after. Unlike my toothbrush for example. However, if I skip using the tongue brush for a few days, the sliminess is gone. Strange, eh? Bacteria left on the brush doing god knows what.

meow, people are allergic to me as well. People in a room with me for a prolonged period of time will start to sneeze or cough, I've been told "I have a scratch in my throat", by people who have no idea why suddenly, and only here that they start feeling sick. However I don't think people put that kind of 2 and 2 together easily. Don't ever let anyone figure out it's you, or else it WILL be over.

When I walk around I now emit (by nasal exhalation) some sort of weird musty odor of death. It doesn't even stink really, it's just an odd irritating odor. I advise you to try to walk slower and be very careful of your movements. Be like a cat.

I would also suggest you to take on interviews as if you have nothing to lose, but only something to gain. You never know if you might work for/with someone who will show you some sympathy.

Don't do the BBQ sauce. You can't have that if you're going to try to work with others in an office. Stuff like that is going to leave it's residue, it may be today, tomorrow, or 4 days later when that little teaspoon of sauce has you asking what the ***k just happened?

Good luck.
Archimonde
Super Angel

Post by Archimonde »

meowkity1 wrote:We ate and talked. After a hour of talking, her eye got really red and I told her it was red and she said, "Yeah, I feel like I m getting allergies all of a sudden. Once again, sometimes it isnt a smell but some kind of irritant or gas. Im doomed
Yup, this is all too real. Many BB sufferers don't believe that some of us have another condition that makes people cough/sneeze/any other allergic-like reactions, there is not even a medical term for it, people online have dubbed it "PATM" (People are allergic to me).

Some people have both BB and PATM. Some have BB only, some have PATM only.

Some people who have only PATM think the reason people cough/sneeze is because their breath smells bad.. they are wrong. Most people on the PATM forum don't have BB and the topic of BB is rarely brought up there. I'm telling you, many people here are on the wrong forum and don't have BB, they have PATM. They have never been told that their breath smells bad, they make the assumption their breath smells solely based on the fact that people around them cough and sneeze.. Here is the link to PATM forum: http://www.medhelp.org/posts/People-All ... 15?page=16

The 2 conditions are related but still different. I know this is all very confusing for people here who don't have PATM, you must all be wondering wtf i'm talking about. I am 99% sure that my post is accurate, I developed BB at age 11 and PATM at age ~23, so i am able to tell the difference between the 2 conditions since i didn't get them at the same time.

Did my post make sense to anyone? Feel free to ask questions. @Meowkity: ever been told that you have BB?
meowkity1
Super Angel

Post by meowkity1 »

Yes, remeber I was 90% cured after tonsillectomy removed fecal and rotten egg smell. I was living a pretty decent life as long as I was able to drink water every 5-20 minutes. I even finally decided I was ready to go on a date which I did, but a week later I think I triggered some sort of detox, and I know its not over until I wake up without my panties wet and smelling. I have a pharmacy that has called me twice this week but I wont return the call until I feel my body is done going through whatever it is that is causing this bad smell on my skin breath and vagina. I am very familiar with the PATM forum. I have spent days on end reading all of the post on the one that has 18 or so pages, and I still have 12 or so to go. I did develop bad breath first, then nasal odor, and then PATM. FOr the past two weeks I have tried to get in to see my doctor and force them to give me every test that medicaid will pay for, even H. pylor, but I finally found out yesterday my doc wont be in unitl another week in a half. Its just very hard and embarassing to ask someone to test my poop and then actually bring it in, I realize now, that I just have to do it.
I actually am leaning more toward H. pylor now because my 5 year old has developed hairy tongue, our farts smell the same horrible sulfur smell and I helped him brush the other day before school because he was feeling tired, and he still had morning breath after. If I have it, he probably does too. My bad breath started when I filling fell out, I thought that was the cause but, also at the same time, I was taking care of a paralyzed woman for three years and every other day, I had to perform her bowel program where I had to help her poop by sticking a tube up her butt while the water poored back out. Im sure the chair she sat in had tons of germs and her bathroom was never sanitized to my knowledge.
meowkity1
Super Angel

Post by meowkity1 »

ANyone else work in environments where they were in contact with fecal matter? Such as nursing homes, where things look clean, but microscopically it cant possibly be clean.
meowkity1
Super Angel

Post by meowkity1 »

My doctor was back in today so I went in and got a full physical, and the blood test for H.pylori. She wouldnt give me a gastroenterologist referal until the results come back, monday or Tuesday. Im truly hoping I have it because if not I dont know what my next step will be. SHe took my blood and urine so I hope they find something.
After three weeks that bad smell finally went away
badbreathe88
Junior

Post by badbreathe88 »

People are toxic because they eat toxic FOOD.

Eliminate processed food from your diet, and don't let your kid eat processed food. I can't stress that enough. Anything that doesn't expire soon, like cured meats ham, bacon, just stick to a natural diet. I know it might not cure you because everyone is different but it's a start.
Hard to digest food just rots in your body and releases poison into your body. I had an impacted wisdom due to food rotting in there and not cleaning it out over the years, also releases a fecal odour.
meowkity1
Super Angel

Post by meowkity1 »

My doctor gave me the same advice about processed food. She said that she bets its the reason for my tongue coating. I made sure to talk about bb last to see if she would react. She denied that she was reacting, and didnt believe that people have allergic reactions to me even though she rubs her nose everytime I see her, and the nurse assistant had to stop talking to blow her nose. I should have my results today or tomorrow. Thanks for the advice. Whatever detox process I was having is now over.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic