Your Email Address:

First Name:

Corsodyl + SmartMouth

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
Peace
Junior

Corsodyl + SmartMouth

Post by Peace »

This is a follow up of my previous post regarding synergistic effects of zinc + chlorhexidine. I recently started to use these two mouth washes with the best effects I have seen in years. I gargle with corsodyl 1 min in the morning, then 1 min with SmartMouth about 30 min-1 hr later, then SmrtMouth alone before bed. Hope this helps.
Cheers

mtr
Advanced

Post by mtr »

I totally believe you.. I am taking zinc tablets the past week and I use corsodyl toothpaste and mouthwash! Good results!

I'm happy for you!
bbshiat

Post by bbshiat »

hey i´m using corsodyl mouthwash too!

i can´t smell my own breath anymore but i have still little bad taste in my mouth and bb through the nose..

normaly i can smell my own shit/rotten breath.. but i feel better now maybe theres a hope for me :)
rp
Total Newbie

halitosis

Post by rp »

The problem with zinc is it can causing teeth staining. Has this happened to you guys?

I also notice when you stop using mouthwash the bad breath bacteria proliferates (really white tongue) with a vengance.
mtr
Advanced

Post by mtr »

To be honest, if you are using Corsodyl only, I believe this is what is causing the teeth staining. Corsodyl doesnt provide anything else other than antibacterial action. Thus no deep cleaning is managed everytime. I noticed my teeth needed professional cleaning much more earlier. I believe plus baking soda can solve this problem
bbshiat

Post by bbshiat »

which mouthwash do u use guys ?

i use corsodyl mint with alcohol..

now i want to order the free alcohol version and i hope this one is better .
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic