Your Email Address:

First Name:

I have horrible sinus problems - could this be cause of BB

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
DanielPine
Advanced
I have horrible sinus problems - could this be cause of BB

Post by DanielPine »

Hi, all my life I have had super blocked up sinuses. I always get a tonne of mucus in my throat and im constantly having to clear my throat. I get this bad smell in my sinuses, when im walking around I just get this really bad smell within my own nose that I can sell for 2 seconds. My tonsils also really stink, and i mean super stink. I get no tonsil stones though. Maybe my sinus problems are causing stomach problems aswell? Any thoughts?

Archimonde
Super Angel

Re: I have horrible sinus problems - could this be cause of

Post by Archimonde »

DanielPine wrote:get no tonsil stones though.
Are you sure of that? Those little fuckers can hide pretty well and be difficult to see.
meowkity1
Super Angel

Post by meowkity1 »

MY ENT or me never saw my tonsil stones until he took out my tonsils and there they were. Havnt tasted poop or rotten egg since
FedUp
God

Post by FedUp »

in my personal experience i know i have tonsil stones when my tonsils literally smell like shit. in which case i pop them out.

a few months ago i discovered these things and was horrified they lived in my mouth.

i completely cleansed my right tonsils by popping the fuckers out.

i thought i cleansed my left one out but just 2 weeks ago, i went deeper and like 5 or 6 big bastards popped out, my tonsils haven't stunk since.

i just received some q tips and gonna dig soon. they don't stink now but just to make sure. also be sure to clean the flaps that cover your tonsils. i had stones and bits stuck to them also. they no longer stink since i waterpicked the hell out of them.

also try using a neilmed sinus rinse.

i remember some wierd shit came out of my nose when i first started using. i remember what appeared to be a tonsil came out of my nose.

if you suspect sinus issues do not hesitate to get an appointment with a doctor to get to the bottom of it.

there is a root and cure for everything, it's just a process of elimination.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic