Your Email Address:

First Name:

Will you commit s*****e?

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
slrr
Total Newbie

Will you commit s*****e?

Post by slrr »

When you feel so dead tired and have no hope left?
When you're sleepless at every single night and want to rest in eternal peace?

DanielPine
Advanced
Post by DanielPine »

nah, i know that s*****e isnt good. I think that if there is a god, he is testing us. he wouldnt be happy if we just gave up
faithful1

Post by faithful1 »

s*****e is selfish and is not the answer. Just keep praying and trying EVERYTHING you can to find the cure.
coconuthead
Advanced

Post by coconuthead »

:?:
Last edited by coconuthead on Fri Mar 15, 2013 7:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
badbreathe88
Junior

Post by badbreathe88 »

Well I agree that s*****e is for weak people. Trust me I wanted to die as well many times...but I came to this conclusion: (Self advice) I said to myself, if you want to die, sure go ahead, BUT FIRST, solve your ALL YOUR PROBLEMS first, then go ahead and die.
SECONDLY if you want to die DON'T do it when you are most depressed, but during your happiest hour.

Because I believe in reincarnation, I believe that if you don't solve your problems you might come back in your next life with this same problem. Now do you really want that to happen? to suffer in your next life too?
I tend to believe that some of us suffer this badly is because we have done something bad in our previous lives, and so... just endure your pain for now, and hope to God He will have mercy and give you the cure soon.

Well this is my view, and it has calmed me down whenever I want to do something stupid. If it doesn't help reading my comments then memorize this:

Life isn't waiting for the storm to pass, but learning to dance in the rain.

Forget what people think, just focus on what needs to be done and do it. After all you only get 24 hours a day, and to waste it being depressed and sad is stupid. Time lost is time you can never get back. Don't give up and continue looking for your cure.

Have you checked your wisdoms? go get them checked out, it might be the cause of your problems. Good luck and don't give up.
ThisSucks
Junior

Post by ThisSucks »

Nice speech.
But you believe in Reincarnation while you believe in God?
halitosisux

Post by halitosisux »

We don't know of any past-life or the person we were in any past life, so why would anything to do with reincarnation matter anyway?
Susie
Sheriff

Post by Susie »

I don't think I would ever call a person who commits s*****e a "weak" person......desperate maybe, but not weak. Personally I think it would take some major guts to do yourself off!!! I consider myself a pretty gutsy gal, but sure don't have the guts to do that!!

I must have been a greedy b**** going around claiming to have a bb cure in my first life haha
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic