Your Email Address:

First Name:

CURE FOR ALMOST EVERYONE

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
hali_grl
Sheriff

CURE FOR ALMOST EVERYONE

Post by hali_grl »

THE CAUSE FOR BB IN ALMOST EVERYONE OF US IS H.PYLORI! I KNOW WE'VE ALREADY BEEN THORUGH THIS WITH ALOT OF PEOPLE TAKING ANTIBIOTICS AND RECEIVING TEMPORARY RELIEF OR NO RELIEF AT ALL WHEN TAKING FLAGYL. THE KEY IS A SPECIFIC MIX OF ANTIBIOTICS AND ANTIMICROBIALS. I USED METRONIAZOLE, AMOXICILLIN, BISMUTH SUBCITRATE (PEPTO-BISMAL), AND PREVACID. I DID THE ONE DAY TREATMENT WHERE YOU TAKE 2GRAMS AMOXICILLIN 4X, 500MG METRO 4X, 524 MG OF PEPTO 4X, AND ONE 60MG PREVACID. IT IS ABSOLUTELY ESSENTIAL TO TAKE THE PEPTO BISMAL ATLEAST A MONTH AFTER TREATMENT IS COMPLETE. THIS IS AN IMPORTANT PART OF NOT GETTING REINFECTED AS WELL AS LOADING UP ON PROBIOTICS AND FERMENTED FOODS(MUST)! I'M GOING TO PROBABLY FOREVER TAKE PEPTO BISMAL EVERYDAY OF MY LIFE ATLEAST FOR A YEAR AND SLOWLY WEAN OFF BUT BY NO MEAN AND I'M TELLING YOU TO. DO WHAT'S COMFORTABLE FOR YOU BUT DO TAKE IT FOR SOMETIME EVEN AFTER YOUR BAD BREATH IS GONE. IT IS ALSO AN ABSOLUTE MUST TO THROUGH OUT TOOTH BRUSHES, LIPSTICKS/GLOSS, OR ANYTHING THAT TOUCHED YOUR MOUTH. I ALSO SOAKED SILVER WARE AND CUPS IN BLEACH. HPYLORI IS PASSED THROUGH BODILY FLUIDS SO THIS IS IMPORTANT. I WOULD ALSO SUGGEST NOT KISSING THE SAME PERSON YOU'VE KISSED BEFORE BUT I KNOW THAT IS NOT POSSIBLE FOR ALOT OF PPL. BUT IT IS A CHANCE THEY COULD HAVE HPYLORI IT BE DORMANT. IT DOES NOT SHOW SYMPTOMS IN EVERYONE AND NOT ALL SYMPTOMS ARE THE SAME. ALSO IF YOU DO NOT HAVE INSURANCE LIKE ME PLEASE DO NOT GET ANTIBIOTICS FROM ONLINE PHARMACIES. I HAVE DONE THIS TOO MANY TIMES IN THE PAST AND ALWAYS WONDERED WHY THEY DID NOT WORK. THEY ARE COUNTERFEITS! YOU CAN DO LIKE I DID IF YOUR DESPARATE TO GET QUALITY ANTIBIOTICS AND ORDER THEM FROM A LEGIT PET PHARMACY. SO ANYWAY THIS IS MY STORY I ENCOURAGE EVERYONE TO GET TESTED AND KEEP GETTING TESTED BECAUSE THEIR ARE FALSE NEGATIVES WITH HPYLORI ALL THE TIME. AND IF YOU GET DESPARATE LIKE I WAS BUY THE MEDS YOURSELF.
I DO NOT NEED ANY NEGATIVE COMMENTS ABOUT WHY THIS IS A STUPID IDEA OR WHY IT WON'T WORK. TRY IT OR NOT!

I PRAY CURES AND FRESH BREATH TO YOU ALL!

hali_grl
Sheriff

Post by hali_grl »

ALSO HERE IS A LINK TO A GOOD ARTICLE THAT HELPED ME REALIZE THE CORRECT PROTOCAL AND ANTIBIOTIC MIX TO USE. I CHOSE THE ONE WITH THE HIGHEST SUCCESS RATE WHICH WAS THE ONE DAY PROTOCAL.
http://www.aafp.org/afp/2007/0201/p351.html

HERE'S TWO MORE ARTICLES ABOUT THE EFFECTS OF PEPTO BISMAL ON HPYLORI:
http://www.care2.com/c2c/share/detail/618301
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC415606/
noway
Junior

Post by noway »

Hi hali_grl, You have nasal BB?
hali_grl
Sheriff

Post by hali_grl »

YES I HAD REALLY STRONG ROOM FILLING BB EVEN WHEN MY MOUTH WAS CLOSED YOU COULD SMELL ME COMING.
ruch
Sheriff

Post by ruch »

what are symptoms of h pylori?
DanielPine
Advanced
Post by DanielPine »

you also get acid reflux? haligirl?
StayStrong

Post by StayStrong »

Woohoo! i really happy for you!
Ive had Hpylori and undergone treatment and then got tested again and it showed up as negative. Maybe ill get tested yet again to be sure
x
rikki

Post by rikki »

Thanks for sharing this with us Haligirl. Your posts are always very informative and thanks for providing those articles. I am excited to give this a shot since flagyl alone gave me only temporary relief like so many people here.
HigherThoughts
Advanced

Post by HigherThoughts »

does any general physician perform tests for h. pylori? I know there are multiple ways to test for it. Which method of testing do you recommend? Also do you know how much it costs for testing and treatments?
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

omg anohter cure, if it would be so easy....

didn't you claim you were cured several times? by vitamin C ......??

Or was that another girl..

But lets wait and see if it comes back, are you sure you are completely BB free?
DanielPine
Advanced
Post by DanielPine »

Life sucks doesnt it Jimi

](*,)
ThisSucks
Junior

Post by ThisSucks »

GRATZ!

I am not the only one cured this way it seems:

viewtopic.php?t=4760

After I was done with my antibiotics, I bought Manuka Honey, Probiotics and Red Wine and kept using that afterwards. It has been 1 month now and still no bad breath. I stopped using the products btw.
Last edited by ThisSucks on Tue Sep 25, 2012 4:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
seanlee1980
Advanced

Post by seanlee1980 »

I wish you would stop your premature cure posts. You're the same person who said you were cured and your'e going to patent your cure protocol. You're not coming off as a genuine person. How are you going to say this is the cure for most of all? You dont know any of us.
rikki

Post by rikki »

Can everyone please stop being so critical. This is a place where we are supposed to share ideas and try to help eachother out. We are all adults and can choose which posts we would like to listen to and which ones to ignore. If everyone keeps on bad mouthing eachothers posts, no one will feel comfortable to share their comments. I am grateful that there are people on this forum like Haligirl who are atleast throwing out ideas and sharing their information, otherwise this site will just be a bunch of depressed people venting (which is fine but we are also going to need facts if we eventually want to find a cure). If this post helps even one person it is worth posting so we have to stop all of this negativity.
halitosisux

Post by halitosisux »

There was a time when lots of people on the forum tried pepto bismol and it had a big effect on BB. But it was only ever temporary, because it was probably nothing other than it's antibacterial effects in the mouth and throat.

Helicobacter definitely needs to be ruled out though. There's no such thing as false negatives. Negative breath test and antibody test etc are a 100% reliable way of knowing whether you do NOT have helicobacter.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic