Your Email Address:

First Name:

My BB is getting stronger and stronger

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

My BB is getting stronger and stronger

Post by Jimi Stein »

I mean I am alone all the time, nobody talks to me, if I open mouth a bit they star to cough and shit, touch noses, the worse part is that disrespect, treating you like shit and also laugh behind your back.

Just horrible shit all the time. People can be really nasty! I mean really nasty..
The only fix is to fight back, explode, if you are weak person, they will drive over you, but it is so hard to fight all the time and show them not to ***k with you.

I really dont know what to do next, going to temple, just ***k off all the people relationships?

We are completely fucked people,

What will happen in few years, will the ban my ass from places, like shops, restaurants and shit?

I am vegan now to reduce the smell, if I start to eat bad, like chips, milk, the bb just jumps and becomes stronger

Oh god help us, this is just unbearable, havent spoken with nobody for weeks, havent have good time for years, my best friend is my computer for ***k sake!

DanielPine
Advanced
Post by DanielPine »

I know dude. It sucks. Im 16 and in school and im having an absolutely terrible time. But we are all in the same boat as you. What keeps me hanging in there is that I know the cure may be just around the corner at any given time. dont give up.
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

trust me, it is not around the corner, nobody gives a ***k about us, we are minority

we will go to grave without finding a ****ing cure, trust me on that, i was thinking same as you 7 years ago, but I know what a reality is

when they will cure diabetes, aids, cancer, heart disease, then, only then we have hope, but we know that will not happen for lie several hundred years

****ing sucks this ****ing life
DanielPine
Advanced
Post by DanielPine »

Dude, there are 114 people on this site and about 10% of them have been cured. thats pretty good if you ask me. plus, a lot of the accounts are people who forgot passwords and made new accounts. Man, just do your best. I have to be in a social environment for 7 hours a day and I can tell you now, it sucks. But I have a few solid friends that although cover their nose and everything I still try to fit in. I keep on pushing and never give up, when they are going out I basically always go, they cant stop me lol
slrr
Total Newbie

Post by slrr »

I don't know why little to no one ever mentioned the lungs. The air we breath go in and out directly through it, my thought is that may be our lungs got infection and there's lots of bacteria reside; so when we exhale ... you know it.
Can you tell me have you got it diagnosed?
Music Lady
Advanced

Post by Music Lady »

I hate to say it but everything Jimmy has said is true. And those of us who’ve been on this board for years know it. (Its a couple years more than six years Jimmy. For me its going on 8 years now struggling w/ this problem.) This condition is no where near anybody’s radar in terms of finding a cure.

My biggest concern at this point is finding a way to have steady income. I work as a contract employee and finding work and keeping it has become a constant struggle. People find whatever way they can think of to get rid of you w/ this kind of problem. Every single month I’m struggling to pay my rent. Its just crazy...

Jimmy are you still doing the raw diet?
Tibya
Advanced

Post by Tibya »

Music Lady, I know what you are going through. I don't want to give up, but I have no hope.
Brad123

Post by Brad123 »

Maybe there isn't a cure for the majority of sufferers, but there are some individual cures happening.

Also there are many temporary cures on this website. This is better than nothing.

I would suggest trying to eliminate meat (fish is okay), cheese, sugar, eggs, and gluten as much as you can.

And don't use mouthwashes or brushing and scraping your tongue.

These easy tips will give a temporary cure to some here.
Archimonde
Super Angel

Re: My BB is getting stronger and stronger

Post by Archimonde »

Jimi wrote:they start to cough
The coughing reactions you get have absolutely nothing to do with the smell of your breath. I'm not saying you don't have BB, i don't know about that. But if the _only_ reactions you get are coughing and nose scratching, then you don't have an odor problem. People coughs because of an irritant, not a smell.
mike987
Super Angel

Post by mike987 »

Archimonde wrote:
The coughing reactions you get have absolutely nothing to do with the smell of your breath. I'm not saying you don't have BB, i don't know about that. But if the _only_ reactions you get are coughing and nose scratching, then you don't have an odor problem. People coughs because of an irritant, not a smell.
Bad Breath is extremely irritating, and when you smell it, you want it out of your airways. That includes coughing, quickly pushing out air from your nose, clearing the throat.

These are things I do. I never cover my nose though. I'm too strong for that. If I never had BB and I didn't know about the pain and suffering, I would probably be acting just like those infuriating commoners too.
bbshiat

Post by bbshiat »

yeah i feel the same, ****ing nosebreath... i use corsodyl now i cant smell my own breath anýmore but people still smell my shitbreath.. if i only have badbreath and no nosebreath i would be much better :x
bbsux
Advanced

Post by bbsux »

Lol yah this is very frustrating jimi.

I am taking 3 natural medicines and have been pretty much cured for a week now with barely any reactions but i am waiting a month before i post what i am taking on the forum.

I want to make sure that it is not a short term cure.

I know the feeling though... Worst thing is you start talking to a person and they are happy to talk to you for a little until you blast them but then they find any excuse to stop talking to you. Ofcourse the nose rubs, facial expressions, and coughing is very bad also.
elliott
God

Post by elliott »

Archimonde wrote:
I don't know about you, but people DO cough and sneeze as a result (not necessarily direct) of my breath. Whatever it is, it is just another symptom, of whatever complex condition I have. I have heard enough from others on this site to know it is somehow related, so I know it's not just some separate condition I have.

BTW, mine is getting stronger over the years as well. There's no getting around it.

To get by day to day, I just accept it. I am more worried about my underlying health ie. what is *really * causing these symptoms, rater than the actual BB.
Archimonde
Super Angel

Post by Archimonde »

I agree with everything you said Elliot. I too get those reaction but i process them differently:

Person recoiling in disgust when you speak: BB

Coughing: a reaction caused by something(??) that is not odor-related.

The 2 are very likely caused by the same underlying ailment but they are not the same.

I make that important distinction because some people here only get the coughing reactions and they come to the conclusion that they have BB. You can have one without having the other. I got both, seems like you do too.
halitosisux

Post by halitosisux »

It's either like you've both said, or it could be something psychologically related.

We should never underestimate the brain's ability to distort our perception of things, no matter what it might be. The senses especially, are easily able to be completely fooled.

I've read about people who only have PATM. They don't talk about having BB. So it's not something they've developed from worrying about BB or BO. It can be a completely separate issue. But that doesn't mean to say they haven't somehow managed to develop something in their heads that makes them believe that people are coughing or sneezing because of them. It could start from something like living in a home full of allergens, pets for example. That would get people sneezing if you carried that on your clothing and you suddenly introduced these allergens into a room full of people.

From there it could develop into a form of acute obsessional awareness.

People cough and sneeze and sniffle all the time. So if you've become acutely aware of people coughing and sneezing, it's easy to see how someone can begin attributing every single sneeze or cough to their presense.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic