Your Email Address:

First Name:

100% SURE..I NOTICE WHERE MY BAD BREATH IS COMING FROM......

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
judielmarc

100% SURE..I NOTICE WHERE MY BAD BREATH IS COMING FROM......

Post by judielmarc »

Guys,.. i notice where that bad breath is coming from,..
because few days later,..within 10 days. i FORCE myslelf to eat fresh fruits and fresh vegetables only,a vegetarian diet..no meat,. no fish,. less carbohydrates,.no softdrinks,. no beer, ...only fresh water and fresh tea.... no strong odor foods like,.onion,. and garlic,... because most of them makes our breath stinks and odorful!

and then i notice.. after i leave and eat healthy within 10 days.,..
my breath odor from my tounge in to my teeth are normal,. because that smell is what i smell in to others without BB..and everytime i brush my teeth using a toothpaste it smells good! i smell my fresh breath again after 7 years,.. and that moment also remember my child hood..

but that was not for good,. after a few minutes,. and when i expose to the outside environment,.. there is still a stink,foul,odor in my breath

and i notice.,. its something in my tonsil,.a sticky something.. down there,... where that foul odor came from ,... and im very angry in that particular thing that made my breath very stink and disgusting!!! and made my life lonely and less social,. cant even enjoy my life and leave life to the fullest!!

im asking guys,.. what can i do to cure this?? i notice that it is coming from my throat down there?? please help me,.. i really need this cure BADLY!! >:-(

judielmarc

Post by judielmarc »

And also i have a bad taste in the water,. fruits and,. vegetables... and hard to swallow foods especially fresh vegetables..... because i always taste bad in the back of my mouth,. and its very obvious especially when i eat fresh foods,.. and when in a room thats has a good smell

and that is the reason thats why i hate vegeatbles,...... that stink breath came from my throat,...
judielmarc

Post by judielmarc »

sorry for my english guys,. cause im not good at speaking english ..

im an asian ^_^
FedUp
God

Post by FedUp »

sounds like you have tonsil stones. you should consider getting them removed.
badbreathe88
Junior

Post by badbreathe88 »

Get your wisdoms checked.
I remember before removing my wisdoms, I could be eating an apple and have this horrid taste at the back of my throat. After removing my wisdoms I don't get that weird taste any more.
You stink up after eating? I think it's wisdoms, but do get your tonsils checked as well.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic