Your Email Address:

First Name:

Life isnt that bad

Tell us your story with bad breath
DanielPine
Advanced
Life isnt that bad

Post by DanielPine »

So recently i got back from a 3 day hike with my school. It was really fun, I talked a lot with people and I talked with a lot of girls which was good. On the second night I was invited by the cool guys to smoke weed, of course being a fool, i did. I took too much and so did some of the other guys. They invited me into their tent, although I was there briefly, being in a small tent with 4 other guys and talking for a bit was good. When I got back my parents missed me a lot and even though I am mad at them for lying to me, it was good to see that they missed me. I was never happier to see my dad, who normally resents me for worrying about Bad breath and having OCD and anxiety. My mum cooked up my favourite meal for me which was good. I have also begun to realise that even though I smell terrible, I can still make friends by being as nice as possible. My friend called me today to go see an awesome movie tomorrow with him, he doesnt react to my BB much, so it will be fun. Then I got a text from another friend asking to go see another different cool movie with him the day after. A friend from my old school messaged me and asked if I wanted to go meet up with my old friends and play some videogames. Im not going to go, because I dont want them to see how bad ive gotten, but knowing they still care about me is good. Today I was on Skype with another friend, who has a sinus problem so he cant smell very much. We were talking for ages, then these two hot girls from school called me on skype and started chatting, because we talked a bit on the hike. One of the girls left and I was talking with the other for half an hour. She is really nice and pretty, im sure she doesnt have a crush on me or anything, but chatting to her was great. My schedule is so packed that I dont have very much time to study for my exams coming up, but who cares its only grade 10 lol.

Ive come to realise that even though I have such a horrible thing in my life, I can still be happy if I really try. I dont think I will be cured from this, based on the amount of people that have been cured and my weird symptoms. But whatever, I am convinced that I will find a good job that can tolerate my BB when I leave school since I do pretty well. I want to join the army or become a cop, because in those jobs BB doesnt matter too much. Even though I dread the moment the school holidays are over and I have to sit next to the two same guys every roll call each morning who cover their noses and everything, i am still happy.

jess
Sheriff

Post by jess »

Good to hear that things are doing good in your life. Having to have to go through what we go through in our every day life because of our condition, we learn to appreciate the "little" things in life. I think sometimes it's not even just our bb that pushes people away, but also the way we have let it change us.

As far as you finding a cure, I think the odds are on your side because you're young and there's so much that you can learn through this site and other sites also. Just never give up and keep on trying new methods, different products, different diets, etc. and you never know; one of them might be your cure.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic