Your Email Address:

First Name:

I found an awesome doctor

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
DanielPine
Advanced
I found an awesome doctor

Post by DanielPine »

Hi everyone today I went to a doctor. She is like 60 years old, REALLY good. When I first went to her she immediately said it was caused by my sinuses because I have always been clogged up in my nose and i have tonne of sinus related issues. I then asked her if my BB could be coming from my stomach and she said "It CAN be coming from your stomach, but most probably your sinuses, given your pre-existing sinus issues". She sent me off to get a CAT scan and then to an ENT, I will go for the scan soon. She said if fixing my sinus issues doesnt cure me, then we will work on my stomach. She is the first doctor ive been to, that actually acknowledges my problem and is really smart. She wanted to smell my breath and she knew I would be shy and not let her. So she got a paddle pop stick and put it on my tongue and said "say ahhh". I thought she was checking my tonsils but she just wanted to smell it. She was like "your breath isnt THAT bad". Finally a doctor that actually admits I have bad breath, is really smart and actually wants to fix me. Awesome!

Australia has free health care which is cool, so we dont have to pay for the stuff

FedUp
God

Post by FedUp »

good luck with it, i hope you get your cure!

who knew such small issues can cause huge effects on lives.
MissPretty
Advanced

Post by MissPretty »

Yes, that kind of doctor, there really is not a lot of. Good luck Daniel and hope you find your cure soon ;)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic