Your Email Address:

First Name:

type 1.try everything.any idea?

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
toto

type 1.try everything.any idea?

Post by toto »

i havent been here for half year,i tried to ignore it.
but i cant.

ill be concrete as much as i can.

my BB is smell only from my tounge.cut my tonsilis even that they never smell.it is totally not my throat.no sinus.only tounge.

even if i just push air out it dont smell,but when i say words like "kaka" with touching my tongue on the upper mouth-it smell like hell.
the smell is not like eggs.it is like stinky socks or just a sh*it.

when i smell my fingers after touching the tounge -it is the worrest ever shitty smell you can ever imagnie.
it freaking me out,i stop get out of my home.

i think to go extreme.
savila and bacteria transplet seem to me the best idea.
i think to go to a whore in my zone and ask her to kiss me after ill drink alcohol.

what can i do with my tongue?
i did creepy things like sleep with peace of chiken cook meat in my mouth,maybe other bacteria will come to replace mine,but nothing work.

just add 1 more things.my breath didnt smell so far.only in kissing or very close sitoation.but, the smell it self is like a fresh sh*it.something so unhumanble.

StayStrong

Post by StayStrong »

toto, see your dentist about it first. if you are given the all clear, get tested for h. Pylori. if positive eradicate it and if negative i would suggest looking into getting tested for (secondary) Tmau and then zenekers diverticulum.

do you have immaculate dental hygiene?
Do you have difficulty swallowing?
does the odor get worse after eating certain foods like egg or fish?

There are cases of people being cured after eradicating h pylori.

many secondary cases of tmau are not "fishy" in their odour but rather fecal or garbage like - in lower concentrations tma smells more fecal than fishy. Youve also mentions that probiotics affect your odour - secondary tmau occurs as a result ofcertain bacteria breaking down choline in the gut and producing excess tma that the liver is unable to oxidise. probiotics may help to restore the healthy balance of gut flora.

there has also been a case of a man developing a pouch in the eosophogeal lining that was trapping food which would then rot and produce a (fecal) halitosis. this pouching was small enough as to not lead to any swallowing difficulties but still large enough to trap enough food to produce (fecal like) halitosis.

kissing a whore or sleeping with meat in your mouth probably wont help you one bit. but researching possible medical causes might.

all the best
x
toto

Post by toto »

thanks for your reply

i will resreach more but im totally sure that the tounge bacteria is the onw and the only that couse my BB.if ill change them ill change my bb.it is the only solution i think.but ill keep researching

10X
NOTANYMORE
Master

Post by NOTANYMORE »

Cricoid web is the name of the "pouch" in the esophagus. These are uncommon and usualy cause some pain or discomfort when swallowing.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic