Your Email Address:

First Name:

Murat Aydin

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
elliott
God

Post by elliott »

kart wrote:Dr. Murat,

Is it possible to have bad taste in the mouth and white tongue and not have Bad Breath?

One more, is it possible to determine a correlation between the bad taste and Bad breath?
Good question.

Personally I don't think so 100%, but it may be an indication or gauge to how severe it is at any given point. Doesn't mean that the smell has changed, but smell is not the only indication that something is wrong.

I know that certain things I eat or drink have an impact on how rancid or acidic my saliva and mucous is. Fried foods, coffee and candy will cause bad taste that keeps flowing through the saliva and keeps my mouth tasting bad (with white tongue) for 4-5 days. Afterwards the taste gets better, saliva is clearer (tongue pinker), but I cannot confirm that there's any difference in breath. I have been fooled before by thinking good taste = good breath, but I know much better now. I have also had horrible taste and deduced that my breath wasn't any worse than normal. However I do think that good taste is a good thing as an indication on digestive health. I imagine that if you were to cure your breath issue, the clean mouth feeling would come way before you noticed any improvement in odor.

aydinmur
God

Post by aydinmur »

Thanks for the good questions. I will first answer the second question

kart wrote:

One more, is it possible to determine a correlation between the bad taste and Bad breath?

There are gaps between taste and odor senses. Two sensation nuclei in brain are neighbor. Most people easy misinterpret taste as if odor. These gaps enlarge within pregnancy, zinc deficiency, elderly, after cranial traumas. Some Type 5 cases may have tendency to misinterpret both senses.
Is it possible to have bad taste in the mouth and white tongue and not have Bad Breath?
Not rule , but usually there is halitosis if bad taste exists. But some of such persons may not suffer from halitosis.
-M
ruch
Sheriff

Post by ruch »

hi aydinmur,

i have a question regarding biofilm. i notice that as the day wears on, my bb gets worse. i can usually feel biofilm in my mouth (that thick plaque feeling) worse later in the day. why do i feel this biofilm, even if i brushed my teeth after eating (usually, the feeling appears a few hours later, and i hadn't eaten anything after brushing)? is the bb in the biofim and it's growing?
ruch
Sheriff

Post by ruch »

one other question:

if you have a bad taste in your mouth, does that always mean you have bb at that moment?
sputnik
Junior

Hello Doctor

Post by sputnik »

Thank you so much for you contribution, it really is great to have an expert on the forum.

I would like to know if parasites could be at all responsible for bad breath.

Thanks
aydinmur
God

Re: Hello Doctor

Post by aydinmur »

sputnik wrote:I would like to know if parasites could be at all responsible for bad breath.
Intestinal parasites (protozoa, tenia etc) can cause Type 4 halitosis. But there are bigger problems in such patients than halitosis. Nause, weight loss, anemia, etc..
-M
aydinmur
God

Post by aydinmur »

By the way, I would like to share a good new.

One colleague have prepared a solution for halitosis.
Since 1 year I have test ths solution for type 1 patients. It has Successful., llong effect on type 1 halitosis.

In fact its developed to prevent sweat odor, foot odor. But seems more effective on halitosis.

Today I have checked the solution's effect on garlic odor.
Dr. Secinti has eaten 2 pieces of fresh garlic. Immediately measured his gas profile, 8.5 ppm organic gas, 10.5 .ppm H2S .in his mouth. Besides, In his breath 0.7 ppm voc, 0 ppm h2s.

He has rinsed and swallowed 10 ml solution.
Gases (either voc or h2s) measured sharply declined to 0.00 ppm. for 4 hours.!!

Congrats Dr Devrim Secinti.
-M
mike987
Super Angel

Post by mike987 »

aydinmur wrote:By the way, I would like to share a good new.

One colleague have prepared a solution for halitosis.
Since 1 year I have test ths solution for type 1 patients. It has Successful., llong effect on type 1 halitosis.

In fact its developed to prevent sweat odor, foot odor. But seems more effective on halitosis.

Today I have checked the solution's effect on garlic odor.
Dr. Secinti has eaten 2 pieces of fresh garlic. Immediately measured his gas profile, 8.5 ppm organic gas, 10.5 .ppm H2S .in his mouth. Besides, In his breath 0.7 ppm voc, 0 ppm h2s.

He has rinsed and swallowed 10 ml solution.
Gases (either voc or h2s) measured sharply declined to 0.00 ppm. for 4 hours.!!

Congrats Dr Devrim Secinti.
-M

I'm eager to hear more about this. Always ready to hear good news about BB research.
halitosisux

Post by halitosisux »

Great news. Are you able to tell us what the main ingredients are to this solution? With which types of bad breath can it be used?
Frantix

Post by Frantix »

aydinmur wrote: It has Successful., llong effect on type 1 halitosis.
-M
:D
halitosisux

Post by halitosisux »

:D whoops I didn't see that bit.
aydinmur
God

Post by aydinmur »

halitosisux wrote:Great news. Are you able to tell us what the main ingredients are to this solution? With which types of bad breath can it be used?
This is the story of this solution:
Dr. Devrim (<[email protected]>) succeded to combine some metals (Ag, Zn), and zeolite in one solution.with use nanotechnology.
He is brain surgeon, not dentist or microbiologist like me.
He works on to cover spinal implants with silver by using nanotechnology.
I wondered whether this metalic coctail can prevent bad odor or not . We see It worked.

My understand, not only sulfurs but also volatil organic gases are bound by this solution, (I think?).
This is all I know.

-M
halitosisux

Post by halitosisux »

Thanks for that Dr. Aydinmur.

Is this something we could make ourselves or buy from somewhere?

My laptop keyboard has silver nano-particle coating on it for antibacterial hygiene reasons.

I've always wondered what would happen if I broke one of the keys off and kept one in my mouth. What do you think?
sputnik
Junior

silver nano particles

Post by sputnik »

Halitosux:
Silver is very effective. That's why I use colloidal silver, it helps a lot. But I also have to supplement heavily with probiotics, otherwise my GI tract gets depleted.

Dr Murat:
The product that you mention is very interesting. But if it is ingested, why do you say that it can deal with only type 1 halitosis?
If the silver, zinc, and zeolite enter the blood stream to neutralize body or foot odors, could it not also stand to reason that it can neutralize type 4 halitosis, maybe even type 3 to some extent?
halitosisux

Post by halitosisux »

Sputnik, I'm glad it's working for you. Hopefully this mixture that Dr. Aydinmur has described could help you even more.

I'm really curious to know whether this nano particle mixture, if made into some kind of object that can be fixed into the mouth, i.e. small adhesive labels that can be stuck onto the inside of the teeth, or worn as a brace, how effective that could become at controlling microbial activity inside the mouth.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Silver_Nano
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic