Your Email Address:

First Name:

Study Supports Fecal Transplant Success ...

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
halitosisux

Post by halitosisux »

It's been discussed many times in the past on here. I never knew until yesterday though, that it can all be done via the stomach so straightforwardly. It makes me feel hopeful, not because it means people can do it themselves, but because the fact it's so simple and brilliant means it won't be long before a lot of new discoveries are made that can lead to effective treatments for all kinds of diseases.

I think children's feces is the same as adult feces once they start eating the same foods as adult.

mike987
Super Angel

Post by mike987 »

I've seen things like this posted a few times on the site before too, but I went ahead and posted the recent article. I never noticed the 90% success statistic before.

Halitosisux's latest article about it is very interesting indeed. Considering it's so easy, I don't understand why this hasn't been fully explored.

Frankly, it sounds like science that should have been well established about 20 or 30 years ago, if not 100 years ago. Throw shit down a tube.. Illness vanishes almost instantly.

I guess it always seemed to crazy, or 'disgusting' as they say, to try.
deebo

Post by deebo »

i think i heard that the 1st designed probiotics (therefore todays strains) were (are) 'bacteria cultured from the faeces ' of resistant people .
halitosisux

Post by halitosisux »

German scientists found spiral-shaped bacteria in the lining of the human stomach in 1875, but they were unable to culture it, and the results were eventually forgotten. The Italian researcher Giulio Bizzozero described similarly shaped bacteria living in the acidic environment of the stomach of dogs in 1893. Professor Walery Jaworski of the Jagiellonian University in Kraków investigated sediments of gastric washings obtained from humans in 1899. Among some rod-like bacteria, he also found bacteria with a characteristic spiral shape, which he called Vibrio rugula. He was the first to suggest a possible role of this organism in the pathogenesis of gastric diseases. This work was included in the Handbook of Gastric Diseases, but it had little impact, as it was written in Polish. Several small studies conducted in the early 20th century demonstrated the presence of curved rods in the stomach of many patients with peptic ulcers and stomach cancer. Interest in the bacteria waned, however, when an American study published in 1954 failed to observe the bacteria in 1180 stomach biopsies.
If it wasn't for people like this:- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barry_Marshall doing what he did, we'd still have drugs like Zantac for dealing with ulcers and gastritis.

Same sort of thing happening now with fecal transplants.
deebo

Post by deebo »

Yea , I heard the Nazis of all people were actually big in forwarding probiotics . Of course some understanding of the benefits of fermented foods and beneficial gut bugs goes back thousands of years I would say .

There really seems to be a sort of Reset when 'modern' medicine and scientific testing came on the scene .
malory
Master
Post by malory »

FOR UK PEOPLE INTERESTED:

UK clinic now offering this bacteriotherapy via enema. i have asked about its effectiveness in contrast to the bacteriotherapy administered via nasogastric tube.

£4000 is indeed beyond our budget but, if you would like a brochure, it is very detailed and informative. well worth looking at. Also, Glenn (Taymount rep) was very receptive to learning about odour disorders and interested in using this treatment to help us.

Taymount Clinic for Digestive Health
The Taymount Clinic
1st floor
16a High Street
Hitchin
HERTS SG5 1AT
tel. 01462 712500

www.taymount.com
mike987
Super Angel

Post by mike987 »

Thank you Malory. That's wonderful.

Do you suspect a procedure like this could help you as well?
sputnik
Junior

Feces transplant

Post by sputnik »

Here's a little something about the matter I stumbled upon:

What is Fecal Colon Flora Replacement, What is Fecal Enema?

To do fecal enima, you need a fresh feces from a very healthy person. To avoid getting any unwanted parasites or any other disease, you choose a feces from a very healthy, unvaccinated, breastfed baby.

You find anyone who has a 3 - 18 months old breastfed baby. You take diapers with fresh feces. Color of feces must be yellow, it must not be green, cause green color of feces indicates lack of good bowel bacteria. (Unless child was drinking freshly pressed wheat grass juice, or some other food of strong green color, green color of feces always indicates lack of good bowel bacteria. Yellow (or yellow-brown if child has eaten meat) color indicates healthy feces.) You need fresh feces (not older then 12 hours). You can refrigerate diapers with fresh feces, and use it the next day, but the best is if you can get a hold of fresh diapers.

You mix fresh feces with enema water (you can also filter it before use, of baby has eaten other foods then mother milk.) You use that water as the last enema water, when doing enema. Once you get that water inside of you, you try to keep it there as long as possible.

That is all. You will introduce widest possible range of good bacteria into the colon, and it will cure inflammatory bowel disease.

If it doesn't work with one baby, try to find another one. One will work!

Who needs fecal Colon Flora Replacement Enema?

Anyone suffering from Inflammatory Bowel Disease, Irritable Bowel Syndrome, Constipation, Candidiasis, Colon Cancer, Hemorrhoids, Prostate Cancer, Prostatitis, Enlarged Prostate, Allergies, Leaky Gut Syndrome, Autism Spectrum Disorder, Gallstones, MCS, MS, FMS, ...

Link:

http://curezone.com/cleanse/enema/
halitosisux

Post by halitosisux »

Weird how there's so much CRAP out there, and yet nobody has made a tablet containing the bacteria contained in baby-shit, which can be safely swallowed or used as an enema.
time4change
Junior

Post by time4change »

This is purely hypothetical, but do you think if one of us (females) were to use faeces from our own baby it would not work? Just because of it being breasted and growing within us etc, or do you think it might work?
halitosisux

Post by halitosisux »

How old is this hypothetical baby?
mike987
Super Angel

Post by mike987 »

Okay.. Who's got a baby?? I'm down for this. I will eat your baby's shit!
malory
Master
Post by malory »

Sputnik, that's really interesting about the baby poo being used. Thanks for that.
Part of the huge cost of the therapy in the UK is the preparation of the donor, who is adult and must follow a strict diet 1 month prior to the sample. I also read somewhere that camel poo is full of the desired bacteria. If only more research would be done, then we could find a more cost-effective way of preparing the donor samples and making the treatment more widely available; camels' or babies' faeces should not cost much. 4000 pounds is a lot for something that is not guaranteed to work. It's tempting to try the do it yourself alternative. I wouldn't suggest your own baby though-just in case there is something inherited from yourself in their system. Perhaps an anti-biotic-free, immunisation-free baby from a tribe in a remote part of the Amazon or Africa? But then, what about screening for parasites...
time4change
Junior

Post by time4change »

Lol mines 4 so that's no good...

Maybe ill have another baby but not much hope with this bb!

As for using a baby which is free of immunisations etc it would need testing for diseases or illnesses too which could potentially be passed on, and it would need to be done straight away while its still fresh right?
mike987
Super Angel

Post by mike987 »

I don't think the baby has to be vaccination free.

The idea behind vaccination free, breast fed, and BABY, is that it's the most pure and supposedly positive bacterial system humanly available.

Do you think the donor in the matter of the clinical procedure is vaccine free? yeah right.

My sister will be having a baby soon. Maybe I can be home to visit it and... steal its diapers. What the ***k have we come to. haha..

More realistically, I'll probably just try it with the shit of my healthy middle aged friend. She's rarely sick, eats very healthily, and always has breath that smells good or smells like nothing. I could probably convince her to do it too.. She believes in natural cures. Heh.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic