Your Email Address:

First Name:

Tell Me What You Think.....

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
Shit4Breath
Master

Tell Me What You Think.....

Post by Shit4Breath »

I have bad breath that comes from my nose and mouth. I'm not sure what it smells like but I constantly hear ppl refer to boo boo or poop so that's what I assume it must be. Although, to me when I get little whiffs or taste here and there it seems like a hot, dry sour mouth smell but I know I probably cannot smell my breath to it's full stench. I have many digestive issues that are frustrating too. I don't know what the cause of my bb is. I've exhausted all my efforts so now I guess I'm in the process of just trying to heal my body inside out. So I've ordered luferunon from candidawallsuppressor.com it is WAYYY more expensive then Sarah Vaughters but based on what they told me there treatment is alot more extensive than Sarah's and requires higher dosages. So I'm waiting on that to come, but I also ordered Safi which is a blood purifier. A searched the forum and only one other member mentioned Safi so I thought it was worth a try because I'm starting to think my bb maybe related to something blood bourn. I'm also including Triphala which I've posted about before and gse. With all this I'm hoping to kill bacteria/fungus, heal my stomach, remove toxins and waste from my blood (I have leaky gut). Just wanted to know what you guys think about this and is there something you would suggest?

Also, can anyone suggest a good kidney cleanse?