Your Email Address:

First Name:

PND or cyst...Cured

Anger management part of the forum :), where you can express anger, sadness, sorrow etc.
Born To Suffer
Master

PND or cyst...Cured

Post by Born To Suffer »

whoops misleading title, I acutally meant to say CURED PND/CYST.
This is my story...

As a young child for as long as I can remember, I think it was around 6 years old, I developed PND/ a cyst (not sure which one) in my left cheek.

Symptoms: Every few minutes the infected area would release a very very disgusting discharge, when that happens people around me would just cringe away in fear. I don't remember if the smell came out of my nose too, but my nose was pretty clogged up, so when that happens I had to open my mouth for a bit of air, even the slightest crack and people would look around in horror.
The odour is bad, it smells like rotten fish, very sharp stink.
When I sneezed into a tissue the snot itself smelled so bad.
The discharge and mucus was a yellowish colour.

This happened for a long time, no doc could explain why it was happening.
Until a miracle happened when I was 13, I was about to get my braces, so the dentist took an xray of my teeth and what do you know, to everyone's surprise, there was a "packet of cyst" (that's what they called it) growing in my left cheek. It was pushing my teeth to the side of my face, so it couldn't grow down, and one tooth went up near my eye, would have impacted my eye and brain had they not discovered it sooner.
So I was rushed into surgery, I remember they were sticking tubes up my nose, and when I woke up and there was a bag full of mucus. I took a long time to recover, I kept leaking mucus from nose and mouth.

Now the only way to rid of the cyst was to break up my bone in the left cheek so the surgeon could reach up, absorb the cyst, and pull the teeth down. Of course if the cyst/pnd develops when all your teeth are developed it would be harder to detect with xray.

Thinking back I think it might have been PND, or maybe it was a cyst. I don't know. So I'm cured of that smell thank God. I've been called all sorts of names, and the only friends I had were the ones I had to bribe with food from the snack shop. Very very sad childhood, very sad to say I don't remember a day when I had good breath.

I found the xray taken from so many years ago, and I'm posting this so it could be of some use to someone out there with the same problem.
The thing is that, cyst/pnd is undetectable even with xray, the only way the dentist found out was because of the structure of my teeth, growing to side and up, so he concluded that something in there is forcing it to grow that way.

WARNING, a bit GRAPHIC

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/85 ... e1chc.png/
Last edited by Born To Suffer on Wed Oct 24, 2012 5:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

halitosisux

Post by halitosisux »

wow that's incredible. Do you think it still relates in some way to your BB that you still have?
Born To Suffer
Master

Post by Born To Suffer »

halitosisux wrote:wow that's incredible. Do you think it still relates in some way to your BB that you still have?
hey, um... I have triple bad breath lol..
pnd/cyst + wisdoms + tonsils = hell breath
My breath was so smelly it could make dead people pinch their noses XD
I think I would have killed myself if I was still suffering with that cyst, it was so bad, not the constant ridicule but the taste in my mouth, omg the horror of it. I can't even begin to explain.

I did read somewhere where someone cured pnd by taking wisdoms out and others no luck.
I think it depends on the location of the infection, if the sack is near the wisdoms, removing the right tooth can cause a tear in the sac allowing the nasty stuff to drain out.

But thank God I won 2/3 battles. I'm gonna go ahead and take out the tonsils and adenoids next.
My breath is A LOT better now, for a long time I thought it was body causing a stink, tried all diets and no diary, but nothing worked. Now it has a very strong sour taste, not bitter but sour after eating anything sweet or any food. So I'm assuming it's my tonsils... Dear God let me be free!!

1. wisdoms
2. tonsils
3. bottle of poison...that should take care of the problem.. just joking.
halitosisux

Post by halitosisux »

Congratulations on convincing your ENT to remove your tonsils.
If this is the last thing on your list, then I hope it works for you.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic