Your Email Address:

First Name:

My Update Please Read!!!

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
HopefulOne
Advanced

My Update Please Read!!!

Post by HopefulOne »

It has been 13 days since I stopped my H Pylori Antibiotics. I only took them for 11 days instead of 14 because I developed severe bone pain on day 10. I still have the pain but each day it's becoming less intense.

the first few days after treatment I started supplementing with top of the Line probiotics...FloraStor, VSL, and Jarrows. To my dismay I started getting the tongue coat back again and the sour taste in my mouth. not as bad as before but totally not acceptable. I stopped the probiotics and the tongue coat disappeared within two days. So probiotics do not work for me.

Three days ago I started taking lactoferrin, I use Jarrows brand. my breath is absolutely amazingly fresh. I have been talking in everyone's face. I have A totally neutral taste in my mouth. I have total confidence now without gum. I Hate Gum!!!! I know my breath is better because I eradicated the H Pylori....but I'm convinced Lacotoferrin made my breath 100 percent fresh.

Please google research on Lactoferrin. ...It's found in saliva, tears, and breast milk. Vets use this enzyme to control gingivitis and odors in the mouths of cats and dogs.

I know we have all tried many supplements. But this is one supplement We ALL need to try. I bought mine at the vitamin shoppe. I had to call around because this supplement was sold out every where including Iherb and Amazon. It's completely natural and they spray it on meat to remove bacteria. I know it's in my system because my poop smells like a newborn baby's poop. In addition my skin is GLOWING and I have not had a hot flash in two days.

I also read how one guy was flushing his sinuses with this stuff. Please try this supplement and report back!!!!

HopefulOne
Advanced

Post by HopefulOne »

I forgot to add this. A few months ago I was talking to my grandson and he said. "Ew Granny you stink" Yesterday I blew my breath straight in his face. I asked him what did he smell....he said "NOTHING" We all know young children are brutally honest :)
billie
Sheriff

Post by billie »

I was just trying to order lysozyme because i read that it was found in saliva and tears, but now that i'm reading your post, i'm gonna go for lactoferrin. I have to go to a party tonight and i can't make excuses anymore, i have to go. I'm so depressed and scarred right now because i know i'm gonna get laughed at.
Tired of searching the internet to find a new cure.
Anyway i've been trying lugol's iodine and my hairy tongue is dissapearing :P so you guys might wanna try that , but i still stink i think, just not as bad as before. I'm gonna order it right now.
billie
Sheriff

Post by billie »

Also i've been eating meat and vegatables only for a week now and my feces don't smell as bad as before.

Hopefullone, do you have cheweble lactoferrin?
HopefulOne
Advanced

Post by HopefulOne »

Billie,

I'm taking Jarrow Formulas 250mg Lactoferrin. I'm taking two a day. In two weeks I will probably cut back to one a day.

I did research on Lysozime, lactoperidase (sp?), and Lactoferrin. I chose Lactoferrin because of the amount of research behind it as being antibacterial, antifungal, anticancer, anti H Pylori and antiviral.

I tried the Lugols Iodine and it didn't work for me.

Try to relax and have a good time at the party. Scrape your tongue with salt and eat an avocado before you go. I always get a good temporary fix with avocado.
HopefulOne
Advanced

Post by HopefulOne »

It's not chewable but I'm gonna try opening the capsule to spread around my mouth. Vets put the Lactoferrin directly on the gums of cats and dogs. It's amazing how Vets are more advanced than human doctors when it comes to oral care. I read where someone actually used their pet's ear drops in their mouth and sinuses. After reading the ingredients it made a lot of sense.

Another good product is the tongue foam made by Orabrush. It contains Lactoferrin, lysozyme, amylase and other natural enzymes. You have to use it everyday for good results.
Born To Suffer
Master

Post by Born To Suffer »

Congrats on your cure, if you don't mind me asking do you still have wisdoms/tonsils?
HopefulOne
Advanced

Post by HopefulOne »

Thanks Born. my tonsils were removed when I was a kid. My two bottom wisdom teeth were removed years ago because I thought they were the cause of my BB...but they weren't.
Shit4Breath
Master

Post by Shit4Breath »

Glad to hear something is working for. What is it about lactoferrin that you feel helped with your bb? Did it only work with antibiotics?
Born To Suffer
Master

Post by Born To Suffer »

what are the names of the tablets you used for h.pylori?
MissPretty
Advanced

Post by MissPretty »

Are there any more here that have tested Lactoferrin? I'm very eager to try it but I am so tired of buying products that do not help.
mike987
Super Angel

Post by mike987 »

MissPretty wrote:Are there any more here that have tested Lactoferrin? I'm very eager to try it but I am so tired of buying products that do not help.
You and me both, sister.

Well, I ordered some. I ordered 2 different brands, and a bottle of something that seems related, and came up in the search.

I also ordered a parasite cleanse kit, which includes similar products to those used in the process that was recently discussed in another thread.
ruch
Sheriff

Post by ruch »

going to try lactoferrin next, as well as parasite cleanse. will keep you all updated.

been feeling depressed about the bb issue lately..
MissPretty
Advanced

Post by MissPretty »

Good luck Mike and keep us updated !!
mike987
Super Angel

Post by mike987 »

Definitely will.

Probably won't have the product for a week or so though. They haven't shipped yet, and one of the Lactoferrin things are on back order, though should ship very soon.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic