Your Email Address:

First Name:

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
halitosisux

Post by halitosisux »

Stankie, please read the first post in this thread for a brief explanation of my current situation.

viewtopic.php?t=4940

Yes, you may be right, the tonsil on the right side may have smelled more because it was dealing with tissue infection on that side relating to this tooth. The reason I say that is because during my mid-teens (and when my wisdom tooth would have begun erupting) I became aware of (what I believe are) swollen nymph nodes just under my jaw and also around the back of my head at the base of my skull. It may be completely circumstantial, but maybe not.

Also, there's other lymphatic tissue and nodes, whatever you want to call them, inside my mouth and throat which weren't removed, such as my lingual tonsils and my adenoids.

Anyway, I hope you're onto something. You may be barking up the wrong trees too, since it's unclear still at what stage you've reached and what exactly your secret weapon is. Lots of people have come and gone with ideas that sound similar to what you've said so far, and they just disappear. That's either because they've been cured (unlikely because it doesn't make sense that anyone would not want to share their good fortune to help others going thru the hell they've just been through) or they have realised that in reality they haven't moved one inch forward and just given up on their concepts.

So many times we've heard about diets etc, but they may not be helping in the way people think they do. For instance, some of the things we eat can increase the VSC levels in the mouth because of the direct effect those foods have on the bacteria in the mouth. And likewise, some foods can decrease the levels of VSCs produced. That might be all there is to it in some cases. OR, there may be things going on that are similar to what goes on in the body with TMAU. We understand about TMAU, and that's why we know for instance that foods which are low in choline will generally reduce the amount of TMA produced in the gut. There are also foods which affect and impair the ability of enzyme activity which is vital in controlling TMA in the body. The basic science behind it is understood because the illness has been studied and understood. But there may be other similar illnesses to TMAU which certain people with odour problems have, and which different foods affect their odours, but because their particular issue hasn't been diagnosed, diet becomes pure guesswork - as it would STILL be if TMAU was not understood the way it is now.

The proof of the pudding is in the eating. IF you can say you're 100% cured, then that's proof. If others follow your advice and become 100% cured too, then that's further proof. But until then, everything you're saying is purely hypothetical. Improvements don't mean anything. Placebo effects give massive improvements and they don't involve anything specifically. It has to be CURED or it's just the same old shit that people have come and gone with.

Please don't think I'm being dismissive in any way. Please don't be deterred in any way. You asked for debate. If you truly believe in what you're doing, you'll be looking forward to scrutiny and desire to show everyone how right you are.

Stankie

Post by Stankie »

Last edited by Stankie on Sat Aug 17, 2013 3:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Stankie

Post by Stankie »

Last edited by Stankie on Sat Aug 17, 2013 3:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Born To Suffer
Master

Post by Born To Suffer »

Stankie, I really think you ought to get your tonsils checked out by an ENT.
I had a constant ringing in my left ear, ear pain etc, and I believe it's all because my left tonsils were inflamed, and the infection spread to my ear. Now that the tonsil is gone, the inflammation has gown down, my ear became less clogged, I can hear better now.
You don't have to remove the tonsils but go get it checked out anyways.
Stankie

Post by Stankie »

Last edited by Stankie on Sat Aug 17, 2013 3:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Stankie

Post by Stankie »

Last edited by Stankie on Sat Aug 17, 2013 3:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
deebo

Post by deebo »

hmmm . . all with a grain of salt i guess . The key might be how much of these substances are used . How Diluted . I must agree that GSE can have big unwanted effects internally when not diluted . Same for H2o2 and so many other things that people say can help BB . Like adding bleach to water to purify it for drinking . Some people can feel that more is better when the are desperate for a fix . It isn't .

Maybe someone could try making their own GSE at home and see if its got some helpful qualities .

BTW ,Welcome to the site Stankie
Stankie

Post by Stankie »

Last edited by Stankie on Sat Aug 17, 2013 3:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Stankie

Post by Stankie »

Last edited by Stankie on Sat Aug 17, 2013 3:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Born To Suffer
Master

Post by Born To Suffer »

" I have been stinking more lately, and I was finally able to make some more this holiday weekend."
Seems like you don't have have situation under control, what you are doing is simply applying make-up on the the situation. You can't cure acne with make-up nor bb by drinking this stuff.
The thing is that you have to find the cause or else the infection won't heal.
God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, courage to change the things I can and wisdom to know the difference.
Stankie

Post by Stankie »

Last edited by Stankie on Sat Aug 17, 2013 3:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Born To Suffer
Master

Post by Born To Suffer »

People who suffer from bb the cause can vary from person to person. I didn't mean to offend, just pointing out that this miracle drink isn't working.

Actually I do suffer from mild IBS, but not always, this is what works for me. Only thing that seems to work a bit is:
- Probiotic yogurt.

I have mild symptoms of rosacea, it flares up when I can't clear it properly, and I know it's related to IBS.

Someone cured Crohn's Disease by Drinking Pig Worms:

http://abcnews.go.com/Health/Wellness/d ... LEPoYcp-So
God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, courage to change the things I can and wisdom to know the difference.
Stankie

Post by Stankie »

Last edited by Stankie on Sat Aug 17, 2013 3:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Stankie

Post by Stankie »

Last edited by Stankie on Sat Aug 17, 2013 3:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Born To Suffer
Master

Post by Born To Suffer »

Cannabis, also known as marijuana :shock:
unfortunately it's illegal.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic