Your Email Address:

First Name:

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
Stankie

Post by Stankie »

Last edited by Stankie on Sat Aug 17, 2013 3:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Stankie

Post by Stankie »

Last edited by Stankie on Sat Aug 17, 2013 3:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Born To Suffer
Master

Post by Born To Suffer »

True cannabis may have many health benefits, but can be harmful when taken in large amounts. Unfortunately for many of us, it's very hard to get our hands on this stuff. Glad you found something that works for you.
God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, courage to change the things I can and wisdom to know the difference.
halitosisux

Post by halitosisux »

Stankie, congratulations if this is something which works for you.

Of course, everything you describe may be 100% correct and your IBS and theories of your problem relating to the lymphatic system are all true, but it may also be consequential or coincidental or whatever the correct word might be. Because not everyone with IBS inflammatory type diseases of the bowel have bad breath. And many people with chronic bad breath do not have any digestive issues. Who doesn't have digestive issues these days? So it could be that none of it is connected and that your improvements happen for completely different reasons to what you think. But anyway, please excuse my ignorance, I hope you are correct and that this generates a lot of discussion and new insights and understandings and thinking.
mike987
Super Angel

Post by mike987 »

Certainly seems to make a lot of sense. Maybe you should send your data to some researchers? Have you spoken to a doctor about this?

Have you proven to him that you don't stink when you're consuming this stuff, but do when you run out?

Maybe you wouldn't have to grow it.. Maybe you could get a prescription and use it all the time.

How soon does it take for your odor to dissipate after consuming, and how much do you need to consume to do it? How long does a certain amount of capsule provide for you, and how many capsules is that??

I'd certainly try it.. I'd try anything. But impossible... What foods specifically would you suggest I eat, and can I eat a lot of, to get a similar effect of what you're doing, at least to notice a change, supposing I'm having the same issue as you?

Thanks for your theories and information, Stankie.
Stankie

Post by Stankie »

Last edited by Stankie on Sat Aug 17, 2013 3:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Stankie

Post by Stankie »

.. . . .
Last edited by Stankie on Sat Aug 17, 2013 3:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
stulla

Post by stulla »

@Stankie You have been posting very interesting and educational posts over the last couple of days. I now know a lot more about the immune system and and I am more convinced than ever that diet plays an important role in IBS related BB. In regards to the benefits of marijuana with IBS/IBD you might have a point because in my home country some people drink ganja tea when they get stomach issues and it seems to help them.
Stankie

Post by Stankie »

Last edited by Stankie on Sat Aug 17, 2013 3:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Stankie

Post by Stankie »

Last edited by Stankie on Sat Aug 17, 2013 3:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Shit4Breath
Master

Post by Shit4Breath »

You mentioned sepsis but isn't that a deadly condition? Don't see how it could cause bb without us being on our death beds or really sick.
halitosisux

Post by halitosisux »

Stankie, I would like to apologize for saying that your results may be coincidental. I rushed my reply and I chose the wrong word. I still don't know what the right word would be though.

Basically, I tried to say that there is the potential that your good results may not be occurring for the reasons that you think they are. Anyone can find something that helps them and then try to make the theory of why they believe it works fit, by bombarding with information which may be nothing other than a remote probability of being connected to what is really happening. But I hope I'm wrong and that you are correct.

Could you please now summarise what it is you do, and why you believe it's helping you. I'm very interested to know, but I haven't been able to understand much at all.
Stankie

Post by Stankie »

Last edited by Stankie on Sat Aug 17, 2013 3:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
mike987
Super Angel

Post by mike987 »

I appreciate you giving us your secret weapon, and all your information, Stankie.

But it makes me feel hopeless. It makes me feel like the medical industry/business is so far away from taking not just your cure into consideration, but any cure, because it's not about that to them.

I don't want any of what you say to be true... because if it is, and if I'm suffering from a similar condition, and I'd say I am, a cure is pretty much not going to happen anytime soon. :(
Stankie

Post by Stankie »

Last edited by Stankie on Sat Aug 17, 2013 3:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic