Your Email Address:

First Name:

what i hate what happen to me.

Anger management part of the forum :), where you can express anger, sadness, sorrow etc.
needcurefast
Crybaby

what i hate what happen to me.

Post by needcurefast »

Okay, let me start by saying this is my first time posting. I've caught this beast in my a senior year high school. Although I had bad breath since i gotten my braces on which was my freshman year in hs. However it was very rare in freshman year. My 10th grade year every other time still undetected unless I kiss a girl. My 11th grade maybe if I gotten close. Then my senior year it became occasional, frequent, and finally chronic and my mouth was always dry.
It was this girl at my school i wanted to tlk to her for a while, she was gorgeous we we're attracted to each other, i knew because we was always looking at each other and smile. She was definte waiting for my move. One day i think she smelled my breath from my nose, this when i found out it can come from the nose. wtf? Dont think she was turn off instantly tho, I guesd some ppl in this world actually knows things happen and its human nature. I knew she wonder why I never talk and she found out. Its like she was waiting for me to get rid of it and i failed. Why I know this because a hour b4 we graduated she look at me waiting for me to make my move. I really like that girl damn me.

Then once i graduated my brother started treated me different he stop talking to me, this has with on for three years now. It took my mother and father 2years to notice this, now I told my parents about my bb problem during senior year. She took me to the dentist they gave me some medication that kills fungi, turn out it wasn't that. So she just gave up on me like it wasn't a big deal. I even became persistent asking them for help, they walk around like my breath don't even stink. Now my brother won't talk to me. She think its my fault like wtf are u so dumb you CNT smell my breath, even my baby sister knows why we don't tlk. Smh.
My mom ask me the dumbest question ever are you trying to get a gf. Hello, I'm a guy and now a man hell yeah what you think? 2 years past and its even worst but between that time I manage to have a day or two without bad breath by drinking loads of green tea and going to bathroom alot and met a girl who i now im still dating why? Maybe because we see eachother 10 times a year, shes in college BTW lucky me probably the only way I might keep her. oh yeah found out why my mouth was dry and might wont mention it, because this will make my story even more embarrassing. Well I tell ya any way might help some guys, masturbating can dehydrate u so stop. when I stop this my breath came from a 10 to abt 7 so yeah this is my story.

DanielPine
Advanced
Post by DanielPine »

stopping masturbating really helped? I might give it a try lol
needcurefast
Crybaby

Post by needcurefast »

Yes lol if that's what's causing you to dehydrate give it a month or two while drinking a good amount of water a day. My tongue is almost pink now. I should of took a before picture before I started.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic