Your Email Address:

First Name:

Chewing on garlic helpful

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
meowkity1
Super Angel

Chewing on garlic helpful

Post by meowkity1 »

I had always heard about garlic but I dint want to try it because I knew it was pungeant like an onion. Recently my sister had a tooth ache and she said someone at work told her to suck on a garlic and it would take the pain and infection away. When she told me it worked, I thought I might as well try it even though I dont have pain anywhere. There was some good results, I have more saliva, Im more fresher and it almost feels like theres a wierd protective coating from the garlic. My teeth even feel more polished. People with bad bacteria overgrowth should give it a try. The first time I thought maybe it was just in my head but I did it again yesterday and Im still fresher. I swallowed it this time too. There is something to this garlic

Born To Suffer
Master

Post by Born To Suffer »

I agree garlic is helpful. For those who are doing a cleanse the best thing to do is to eat garlic everyday rather than consume pills. Garlic is known to kill parasites and worms in stomach.
God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, courage to change the things I can and wisdom to know the difference.
ruch
Sheriff

Post by ruch »

this makes sense since garlic has antibacterial properties.
girlie girl
Advanced

Post by girlie girl »

But do you now smell like garlic? I believe garlic is a wonderful anitbiotic, antifungal, and antiviral. Just not sure about the sucking on it...
meowkity1
Super Angel

Post by meowkity1 »

I put it between my teeth and gums. About a half hour, it will start to sting a bit. I do have garlic odor for about three hours, butonce that goes away I feel like it cleaned/disinfected my mouth, teeth even feel more polished
MrChips
Advanced

Post by MrChips »

Sounds like a great idea... But im not gonna be takin the risk lol. Chewing on garlic? Sounds too risky [-(
needcurefast
Crybaby

Post by needcurefast »

MrChips wrote:Sounds like a great idea... But im not gonna be takin the risk lol. Chewing on garlic? Sounds too risky [-(
I feel the same way almost as if it'll make it stinkier I know it temporary because its not sulfur, but will it feed the bacteria is what I'm afraid of?
snoopsister
Sheriff

Post by snoopsister »

Garlic and Ginger are VERY helpful. Never reject a logical remedy. We are on the precipice of a cure!!!
ruch
Sheriff

Post by ruch »

what about using the garlic, then brushing and rinsing with a mouthwash after to get rid of the garlic scent?
Stankie

Post by Stankie »

./....
Last edited by Stankie on Sat Aug 17, 2013 3:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
HigherThoughts
Advanced

Post by HigherThoughts »

I tried eating 1 clove of raw garlic a day for 4 days or so. It didn't help with my odor. You know what I'd much rather reek of garlic than whatever smell I have now.

It sucks having an immense odor that can stink up entire rooms. I'd be happy to just get rid of my nasal odor. I can actually live with just having bad breath from the mouth.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic