Your Email Address:

First Name:

My ENT results

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
DanielPine
Advanced
My ENT results

Post by DanielPine »

So for the past year or two I have had severe sinus problems. I breath really loudly, have gallons of snot coming out of my nose all the time, and some minor PND and of course bad breath. So I went with my mum to the ENT and he said that I have ridiculously huge Turbinates in my nose, which are these little balls in your nose, you have 3 in each nostril I have no idea what they are for. The first one in my left nostril was pushing up against my septum (nose wall). He also said I had a massively deviated septum to my left which was why my symptoms were worse in my left. So he gave me a nasal spray for the turbulents and told me to use it for 6 weeks and if that didnt fix them he would give me surgery. And he said he cant do anything about my deviated septum until im 18. He said all the mouth breathing caused by my blocked nose could be making my bad breath worse, but I dont think its a root cause. I dont think my cause lies in my sinuses to be honest, but even if this doesnt cure me I hope it will reduce the annoying amount of snot i get. The ENT was good, he mostly works with kids (I think, because he had all these toys on his desk for children, hope they werent for him lol). So idk if my deviated septum could be causing my BB, im not sure if it even can cause it, but i remember someone saying fixing their deviated septum cured them. As for the turbulents, I dont think they are causing my BB, hopefully the spray will help reduce the mucus though which will be good for me cure or not. I am also unsure if my BB is being caused by my stomach. Here are my stomach symptoms (minor acid reflux, burping a lot, farting a lot, hungry often [probably normal for someone my age], tinging in esophagus, feeling of feed getting stuck in esophagus when I eat). I need to make a good excuse to go to the stomach doctor and know exactly what to ask him because I may only have one shot at it. My dad thinks my bad breath is apparently imaginary lol, so he may prove tough to let me go to the stomach doc about BB.

Some comments on all this would be good. Thanks all.

:)

FedUp
God

Post by FedUp »

That's a good start to recovery. You should have a good fish in your tonsils. I was in denial of these for a while until I plucked shit loads out one night after i'd gotten over the gag reflex.
Stankie

Post by Stankie »

Last edited by Stankie on Sat Aug 17, 2013 4:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
needcurefast
Crybaby

Post by needcurefast »

PND probably not the root but it does cause bad breath by a lot so hopefully it will cure, if not it will surely reduced it some. I had a sinus infection and if it wasn't for mike telling me there was a alternative to how I was pouring saline up my nose it wouldn't have improved. Its probably even cured. Really not sure cause I'm not going out as much, but when I do I get nonreactions for a week now I'm on my second week to see if I get any reactions. My parents had a family meeting last week and I was talking directly to them, they didn't smell anything, because their was no turning heads, coughing or look like someone wanted to vomit. Plus my mouth felt really fresh. My best friend came over yesterday and got close, so close that he was invading a average person (person w/o bb) comfortable zone. I seen no reaction, he felt comfortable around me even stayed a couple of hrs, he use to leave in 30 mins of being there. Even if its cured I feel it hard to act like I don't anymore, because I had it for 3 ****ing years.
DanielPine
Advanced
Post by DanielPine »

Thanks for the response Stankie,

I dont know what the spray is, because I am yet to pick it up from the store. I have never been tested for H Pylori (I doubt my parents would let me), I have never ever had tonsil stones, I get a bad taste in the morning and it goes away when I eat something, sometimes it comes and then goes. I have never eaten weed, I have only ever smoked it. You cant actuallly eat weed itself you have to cook it in oil and then bake a cake with the oil or something, I might try it one day and see what happens. However, when I smoke it I dont get any abnormal reactions. (I dont smoke it very often though, its just an anxiety thing, they dont sell it in Australia, so I thought I would do it the old fashioned way and get it myself lol)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic