Your Email Address:

First Name:

Castor Oil?

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
Shit4Breath
Master

Castor Oil?

Post by Shit4Breath »

Question, Has anyone tried castor oil for a cure? Read this and found it interesting

http://curezone.com/forums/am.asp?i=1978293

Stankie

Post by Stankie »

Last edited by Stankie on Sat Aug 17, 2013 4:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Shit4Breath
Master

Post by Shit4Breath »

Hi Stankie, thanks for the reply. Do you have nasal bb and do you feel as though it helped when you took it internally? I heard it makes you empty everything in your system. Did you feel empty or complete after using the bathroom? I never feel complete when I use the restroom.
Shit4Breath
Master

Post by Shit4Breath »

Didn't want to post just yet because I don't want to get my hopes up but castor oil seems to be working for me. I spoke with the doctor who wrote the book on one of the excerpts I posted about the lymphatic system. He gave me good advice on how to use the castor oil. I don't want to say exactly what because I don't want ppl doing it just yet. Want to make sure this is for sure but it's day three of me using it and I'm not CURED but I DEFINITELY feel a difference. Someone who used castor oil before said it helped cure them after a few weeks. After only 3 days if it keeps working I can imagine. Going to give it a some more time will update with results.

Update:
Stop doing the Castor oil treatments because I got tired of running to the bathroom. I also read that stimulants are not good and can stop your own natural bm's and that is something (thank God) I never had a problem with and I don't want to create one. However, I still use it in my nasal and ears because it really did work to cure my earaches and I can breath alot better now. Heard this stuff cures nasal polyps that could explain my increased smell and breathing. This stuff definitely has some healing powers to it , it cleared up two 'ringworm' type spots in a few days I had been trying to clear up for months with neosporin and antifungal cream.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic