Your Email Address:

First Name:

Merry Christmas!

Anger management part of the forum :), where you can express anger, sadness, sorrow etc.
MissPretty
Advanced

Merry Christmas!

Post by MissPretty »

Merry Christmas everyone! =)

SHITBREATH
Advanced

Post by SHITBREATH »

God Jul MissPretty =)
Shit4Breath
Master

Post by Shit4Breath »

Merry X-mas!

Though I'm not celebrating. No X-mas tree, lights, gifts, family, or good food. To anyone of you with the guts to still be cheerful and celebrate with your families I envy you all so much. After my last Christmas incident a few years ago were certain family members embarrassed me completely I cannot celebrate another Christmas with my family. I felt so small as they made remarks as if I was not even there. I can't go through that ever again but they wonder why I stay away. Go figure! To all of you who can suck it up and put on a game face this holiday season. I ENVY you and wish I had your guts. Anyway, I hope everyone enjoys there X-mas! #BitterSweet
louisa
Total Newbie

Post by louisa »

Merry Christmas ;)
halitosisux

Post by halitosisux »

Merry Christmas =)
needcurefast
Crybaby

Post by needcurefast »

Merry Christmas.
Stankie

Post by Stankie »

Last edited by Stankie on Sat Aug 17, 2013 4:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Born To Suffer
Master

Post by Born To Suffer »

Merry Christmas everyone :D

There is no need to shy away from family events. Sure they can make fun of you but you really need to stop taking life seriously. Learn to laugh at yourself, when you stop making a big deal out of it people will stop it as well.
God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, courage to change the things I can and wisdom to know the difference.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic