Your Email Address:

First Name:

White tongue salt mix cure????

Do you have any quesions about bad breath?
FedUp
God

White tongue salt mix cure????

Post by FedUp »

Anyone ever cure their white tongue?

For some reason my tongue ****ing reaks. Upon first smelling my finger, it smells like a low key fart, but when it's dried, it's a really unusual smell I'd say more like dirty sweaty socks.

I'm gonna try a salt job tonight. A few people claimed it worked for them, but I'm guessing these people don't have permanent white tongue that can't be scraped off. My tongue's like a rug.

FedUp
God

Post by FedUp »

deebo

Post by deebo »

fed . do you scrape your tongue really hard and often ? this can actually make it worse . youtube.com/watch?v=bZgj9CXaujw
for me salt cleaning works well but its temporary ,and it can also bring on my geographic tongue. Every Dr will say geo tongue is harmless but its sensitive to acid foods like fresh tomatoes when it flares .

anyway , i find that salt has worked on white tongue , but with that said , i think any person smelling the goop on their tongue is gonna say it smells if thats what they are looking for . the VOCs can stick on the tongue and cleaning that off can help a little maybe but the source of odor is often lower for us members .

=P~
FedUp
God

Post by FedUp »

Not really no, I don't want to make it bleed.

Alot of people get white tongue's, it is common. But it's not normal to still have a white tongue after scraping and mouth wash. I'm still waiting to see my ENT again. I'm 21 days post tonsillectomy i've not heard anything. i want to ask him about this tongue situation.
FedUp
God

Post by FedUp »

Great, found another source of odor.

Was brushing my back wisdom tooth and it smells bad also. Kind of a bloody fart smell.

Out that little fucker comes. It doesn't look fully erupted now that I look at it.
The gum around it is a little sore also, what the hell does that mean?

Just booked a dentist appointment for tomorrow. Gonna see what they say.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic