Your Email Address:

First Name:

An Amazing Discovery - Sugarfree/Chewable VITAMIN C

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
carlos_bigsby

Post by carlos_bigsby »

ha....thanks john. i have a cvs a block away. putting on my shoes and going for a walk. :D

oceanside
Master

Post by oceanside »

carlos_bigsby wrote:ha....thanks john. i have a cvs a block away. putting on my shoes and going for a walk. :D
RUN! HURRY! :lol:
Iris
Junior

Post by Iris »

It is very interesting the relationship Vitamin C to BB. This discovery lead to remember that my BB was not so strong when I was living in my home town, the city where produces oranges, and the time I used to have many oranges per day. My father, who used to work in a big company of oranges, used to bring for us a big bag of oranges every week. So, our main snack was orange. Later on, I moved to a big city where I stopped having aranges as before. Coming to US, the absence of orange increased in my diet due to different style of life, what made my BB worst. So, I want to try it.
oceanside
Master

Post by oceanside »

hungrygirl wrote:This is very very exciting, i can confirm this has worked for me, but must run back to work, will post soon.
ok =D>
we are eager to hear your experience. did you used it in high dosages and long-term, or low dosage and short term?
oceanside
Master

Post by oceanside »

Iris wrote:It is very interesting the relationship Vitamin C to BB. This discovery lead to remember that my BB was not so strong when I was living in my home town, the city where produces oranges, and the time I used to have many oranges per day. My father, who used to work in a big company of oranges, used to bring for us a big bag of oranges every week. So, our main snack was orange. Later on, I moved to a big city where I stopped having aranges as before. Coming to US, the absence of orange increased in my diet due to different style of life, what made my BB worst. So, I want to try it.
Perhaps our bodies are deficient of some vital nutrients which has caused a chronic breath disorder. Let's just see what happends next week from everyone who's willing to conduct this experiment.

I am excited. I hope my hopes won't be another let down. Don't forgot we also have Lavoris to look forward to. YES! We have options. That's what we need, options and choices, and better days to look forward to. \:D/

john
Iris
Junior

Post by Iris »

I heard from someone from TMAU group that Vitamin C is good for BB, but I did not take is seriously. Let see them...
hungrygirl
Advanced

Post by hungrygirl »

Right....

I was going to post this after i've concluded my experiments, but now is really a good time.

I use massive amounts of vit C for hangover and for colds.

One morning after partying, i had about 5-6000 mg vitC with about 2 liters of water, i cleaned my tongue as usual and went to work.
Later about noon, i was told that i didnt have any smell, also, that my tongue looked pretty good. In the afternoon, when i checked my tongue again, it indeed was pretty good still, nice and pink.

A few weeks later i had a bad cold, and i was taking vitC 1000 mg every hour. I was told again that i had no bb and i could see my tongue stayed nice and pink all day long.

This vitC was from Tesco, the cheapest one, effervescent with 15 mg of zinc citrate.

So i said i must check this out and bought zink citrate only, and been taking it all day for days. Just today i decided that its not doing the job, cos my tongue is white and im fairly sure i dont smell good. So, next experiment is with the vitC.

And then i've seen your topic! So its great!

But as i said, mine was not chewable, it was effervescent, it doesnt have sugar but has sweeteners and many other junk ingredient.

On monday i will buy the best, purest and most absorbable? vitC and will see if it works the same.
Last edited by hungrygirl on Sat Apr 28, 2007 8:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
oceanside
Master

Post by oceanside »

Hungrygirl,

You are a party girl/party animal. :lol:
This is great news, early as it is, still great news. we can't wait to hear your result with chewable vitamin C. Let's hope you will get the same result.

john
hungrygirl
Advanced

Post by hungrygirl »

Damn right! Sometimes a girl, sometimes an animal! :D

I will not start with the chewable, exactly for the reason of the ingredients, I will buy capsules or tabletts, but most probably capsules and see how it goes.
oceanside
Master

Post by oceanside »

I am feeling really good right now. I had four beers and just asked my niece to smell my breath. She said it was starting to get bad. Heck, after four beers, chicken wings, and it's not raw sewage, I am happy.

I will got and brush my teeth and TUNG brush my tongue. It's time for my third treatment of chewable vitamin C.

Please don't crash my party by telling me that my fecal/methyl mercaptan/hydrogen suphide/rotten egg bad breath bacteria will mutate and will come back with a vengence. They will bring more friends to crash my party. :lol:

I am ok. Not drunk but just happy, we deserved more moments where we can enjoy our lives and be happy. :(

john

John you will be sure that your bad breath is gone when some chick is gonna suck your dick tonight. Go up to 10 grams, I will do it for the sake of experiment. I use to take powder 1 year ago and I felt pain in my throat where the infection is but the dose was not large enough.

I ordered ****ing C tablets today.
hungrygirl
Advanced

Post by hungrygirl »

Well, now you kow what to take in the morning!!!! ;)
oceanside
Master

Post by oceanside »

heck with the morning. I am sucking on them right now. just brushed and TUNG and ready to go. :lol:
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

john

John you will be sure that your bad breath is gone when some chick is gonna suck your dick tonight. Go up to 10 grams, I will do it for the sake of experiment. I use to take powder 1 year ago and I felt pain in my throat where the infection is but the dose was not large enough.

oceanside
Master

Post by oceanside »

Jimi wrote:john

Jimi! You go boy. Maybe we both get lucky and have our d.cks sucked. :lol: This is the first time you actually volunteered to try something, dude. Ok, we are going somewhere. OUR fearless leader is doing something. I agreed. Vitamin C is "diarectic" we pee it out of our system. So, toxins are adhered/stick to the pee and thus antioxidant is being used. Maybe that is why it took a good week for the chewable vitamin to do something in my system. I am that toxic.
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

Me not doing anything. Well there are so many pussies on this forum that rely only on those pigvomit mafia with Rosie The Halitophobia Leader

I am always for expermenting with natural stuff.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic