Your Email Address:

First Name:

An Amazing Discovery - Sugarfree/Chewable VITAMIN C

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
jess
Sheriff

Post by jess »

phixion wrote:
I will give the Vitamin C a try. 1000g chewable sugar-free 4 times per day.

I just want to remind people that's it's miligram (mg), not gram (g) that we're been talking about on this site. I'm sure that 1000 g of vit C four times a day would cause some serious damage on the body after just a litttle while.

noptical
God

Post by noptical »

jess wrote:I'm sure that 1000 g of vit C four times a day would cause some serious damage on the body after just a litttle while.
Of course it would, 1000g is a whole kilogram :lol:
Tom

Post by Tom »

Why pills and more pills? Just eat orange 3 to 4 time a day, safe, same effects and most important healthy without any side effects.
I had tried on myself it works, Vitamin C pills have too much acid in them therefore it might burn your skin in your mouth.

CURE can only be found in natural ingredients. Don’t treat the symptoms find the cause!
DK3790
Junior

Post by DK3790 »

my bb is coming bak, wat the heck this was another temporary relief great....when u guys do something that works at first and then stops working wat do u do, keep using it or just stop?
noptical
God

Post by noptical »

DK3790 wrote:my bb is coming bak, wat the heck this was another temporary relief great....when u guys do something that works at first and then stops working wat do u do, keep using it or just stop?
Bang head on a wall like this -> ](*,)

Then sigh and wait until we find something new again.
Last edited by noptical on Thu Jul 05, 2007 7:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DK3790
Junior

Post by DK3790 »

is there anything else I can do? ive already tried that lol :lol:
issy154
Junior

Post by issy154 »

Mine never left. When I had my brother smell my breath he said it smelled like I ate candy, and then it was back after ten minutes or so.
Troy

Post by Troy »

Ok i just started the Vitamin C thing, but i've read that too much Vitamin C can be bad for you, even dangerous. I've been browsing around this thread, and read that some people are taking up to 8000mg a day, sureley this can't be good for your body, even if it cures bb. I've read that too much vitamin C can damage your arteries.
What do u think?
sweets07
Advanced

Post by sweets07 »

Troy wrote:Ok i just started the Vitamin C thing, but i've read that too much Vitamin C can be bad for you, even dangerous. I've been browsing around this thread, and read that some people are taking up to 8000mg a day, sureley this can't be good for your body, even if it cures bb. I've read that too much vitamin C can damage your arteries.
What do u think?
]

i definitely agree. you're never supposed to take too much of any supplement. too much vitamin c is dangerous:

http://query.nytimes.com/gst/fullpage.h ... A96E958260
Larc400
God

Post by Larc400 »

I wouldn't worry too much about it. There's probably plenty of research showing the exact opposite. Biochemistry textbooks state that overdosing on Vitamin A can have a negative effect, but there's nothing on Vitamin C.
elliott
God

Post by elliott »

nothing in excessive dosages is good for you. Period.

I always thought that extra C in the body flushes itself out thru the urine, as long as you match the C intake with water. Otherwise, it can accumulate and begin to crystallize in the arteries.

However, if Vitamin C actually worked for me, i'd take that risk.

Has anyone studies what is actually going on with C yet?
Why does sugarless work?
Why is it only 2 brands that work? Why don't other forms of C work?
DK3790
Junior

Post by DK3790 »

I recently just stopped the vit C because I felt that it was making my breath worse. But now, I am wondering whether I should go back to it or what should I do?
mike987
Super Angel

Post by mike987 »

i don't think the vitamin c is making your breath worse.. that part is probably in your head..

however, i'm starting to believe that there isn't much benefit to vitamin c..

yes, it gives a rush of saliva when you pop it into your mouth.. this at least helps you feel fresh, plus I bet the acid in the vitamin c may kill bad breath bacteria on your tongue temporarily, but 10 minutes later those germs will come back anyway

i'm finishing off this second bottle i bought and am calling it quits on vitamin c.

i plan on going to an ENT soon and begging for my tonsils to be removed as well as a checkup on my adenoids.. I don't have insurance but at this point I don't care.. The sooner I have the tonsils out the better.. If I get worse breath after tonsil removal, well maybe I'll just commit s*****e
DK3790
Junior

Post by DK3790 »

do the adenoids have anything to do with bb? i had them removed awhile ago, and it seemed like bb got worse after I removed them
mike987
Super Angel

Post by mike987 »

adenoids have been talked about around for for some time..

In one popular TMAU case (not necessarily related to badbreath) no solution could be found time after time, until the adenoids were inspected.. they were found to have been rotting .. Then when that person swallowed a chunk of bacteria and whatnot every once in awhile, the body odor would return..

I think it's likely that an adenoid problem could also cause bad breath.. In the same way that tonisls collect bactiera and form tonsil stones, I imagine adenoids could do similar things, only they can't be cleaned out like tonsils sometimes can....

I have a strange smell in my sinuses, and one of my theories is that it's the adenoids or at least some gunk that sticks to them and rots.

Although you had your adenoids removed previously, you could always check with a doctor to see if they look ok. perhaps there's a cavity left in their place that's collecting some nasty stuff?? Apparently a doc can look at them via 'endoscope'.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic