Your Email Address:

First Name:

An Amazing Discovery - Sugarfree/Chewable VITAMIN C

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
DK3790
Junior

Post by DK3790 »

how do u know they're useless?

noptical
God

Post by noptical »

issy154 wrote:No, I'd rather save it for Lavoris instead of spending it on a bottle of 500 useless vitamins.
And how do you know Lavoris isn't useless or as effective as vitc?
issy154
Junior

Post by issy154 »

I'm not saying Lavoris is effective, I'm saying I just want to save my money so I can try it, because the Vitamin C pills didnt work for me.
DK3790
Junior

Post by DK3790 »

issy154 wrote:I'm not saying Lavoris is effective, I'm saying I just want to save my money so I can try it, because the Vitamin C pills didnt work for me.
incorrect, the vitamin c WITH sugar didn help, last time I checked all the ppl who used it and didn find relief from it was because the one they used had sugar in it. If u want to be stubborn, thats fine with me, im jus trying to help
Belle
Junior

Post by Belle »

I only recently found this site and have spent the last few nights reading all the posts. I can honestly say i am now totally confused. Is the chewable vitamin C actually still working for anybody?? and the lavoris everybody is talking about, when will it be available?? I feel totally lost and desperate!
issy154
Junior

Post by issy154 »

Alright, well I have been taking the sugarless that I have found in my aunt's pantry so I didn't have to buy them.

And let me just confirm that they do NOT work for me. Jeez.
TIREDOFIT
Advanced

Post by TIREDOFIT »

All they did for me was give me painful canker sores :-& .
shorty
Total Newbie

Post by shorty »

WELL THE VIT C HAS WORKED FOR ME!!!! I THINK SOME OF THE NEW PEOPLE ON THE SITE SHOULD TRY IT. EVERYBODY'S BB PROBLEMS ARE DIFFERENT.

I FOLLOWED JOHN'S INSTRUCTIONS ON THE VERY FIRST PAGE OF THIS SUBJECT. I'M GETTING GREAT RESULTS.
issy154
Junior

Post by issy154 »

Shorty did you ask someone to check your breath for you?
coeric
Junior

Post by coeric »

i think it is the tart flavor that is helping us, and only that. whatever is in those gnc brands it makes our mouths water and rinse itself. i highly doubt the vitamin c itself is doing any good. i went through an entire bottle of regular vit c (non-gnc brand as i was looking for something without beta carotene) and it has done absolutely no good.
mike987
Super Angel

Post by mike987 »

.. i'm taking the vitamin c currently.. and yeh, i love how it rinses out my mouth with saliva.. i always try to keep it in my throat as long as possible..

although, i'm really not too sure the vitamin c is even helping much.. if at all.. and i fear it's eating away my teeth.. there's definitely pain in the teeth that wasn't there before..

and another thing.. this simply MUST be due to the vitamin C or oil pulling... i don't know which one.. but..

when i sweat anymore, the sweat has a strong smell.. i used to have no BO at all.. i could sweat and have a minimal and normal smell.. but now anytime i sweat, i have this kind of .. m it's hard to describe the scent.. it's not like TMAU .. but it's a stronger 'sweat' smell ... but i'm certain this is due to a change in my routine..

so either:

-overdosing on vitamin c creates a new smell when i sweat.. i'm sure it's coming out of the skin.. chlorella was doing this when i was taking that..

or

-oilpulling is bringing out the worst in any of my body's problems.. my carpal tunnel has increased recently since oil pulling.. along with some other things.... perhaps it's bringing the toxins in my body closer to the surface??? . i just don't know..

i'm going to do some serious exercise in the gym tomorrow, followed by a long sit in the sauna... i'm hoping that will clear me out a bit... :/
Belle
Junior

Post by Belle »

Dont you think that the vitamin C is just keeping our mouths moist. When i visited the "Fresh Breath Clinic" in London, their advice was to have pieces of juicy fruit (oranges, strawbs, apples etc) cut up and available throughout the day, if you feel your mouth dry then eat some fruit. They suggested that you never go past an hour and half without eating fruit or raw veg. However, i did try this and i do eat lots of fruit i just was never sure if it was working, im not really comfortable asking my workmates if my breath stinks!!! and in no way am i recommending that you visit them because if was a complete rip off. i can send anybody the details of what they told me if you wish.

I bought chewable vitamin C the other day and have started taking it, again i am unsure if it is working, i dont really have anybody to ask and my tongue doesnt really have a coating on it anyway. i am convinced the smell must be coming from my tonsils and have recently asked my GP to recommend that i get them removed. Its kinda drastic but i think its the last resort, if that doesnt work then god knows what ill do.

is anybody buying vit c in the UK? if so which ones seem to work the best. i bought a bottle out of the co-op pharmacy, they are sugar free but have sweetners.
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

yes belle

i would like to rad your experience with them

can you post your story?
Belle
Junior

Post by Belle »

Ok Jimi i'll post my story, will i post it under "my story"? is that a stupid question? haha
emotional rescue
Sheriff

Post by emotional rescue »

mike,
i´m doing oil pulling too and i don´t have none of the side effects that you describe. For me it seeems like a side effect of the vit c, or maybe the two things together is what is causing that, anyway, like you said, it suppossed that for a period of time oil pulling get some simptons worst and thats a part of the heal....so i don´t know.

one the other hand, i´m not sure if the oil is working so good on me as in the beginning....
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic