Your Email Address:

First Name:

An Amazing Discovery - Sugarfree/Chewable VITAMIN C

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
snoopsister
Sheriff

Post by snoopsister »

Waiting, how long have you been on vitamin c? I'm sorry you are experiencing a setback. Hopefully it is only temporarey. Please also remember that lavoris mouthwash is coming out very soon, and that will help us as well.

rmb

Post by rmb »

=D> its confirmed,the vitamin c works,my friend honestly said that i dont smell bb anymore.i asked her to be honest and she's not helping me if she will not the truth.
i asked her face to face and said that its fine.she said before yes. not anymore.

thanks for this site and
thank you lord.
noptical
God

Post by noptical »

rmb wrote:=D> its confirmed,the vitamin c works,my friend honestly said that i dont smell bb anymore.i asked her to be honest and she's not helping me if she will not the truth.
i asked her face to face and said that its fine.she said before yes. not anymore.

thanks for this site and
thank you lord.
good to hear it works for you too

The only thing I'm worried about is side effects, I really want my teeth and dont want to destroy them because of my bb, same for my kidneys :P. Nothing is good in excessive doses, even water can kill you if you drink too much.
rmb

Post by rmb »

noptical wrote:
rmb wrote:=D> its confirmed,the vitamin c works,my friend honestly said that i dont smell bb anymore.i asked her to be honest and she's not helping me if she will not the truth.

thanks for this site and
thank you lord.
good to hear it works for you too

The only thing I'm worried about is side effects, I really want my teeth and dont want to destroy them because of my bb, same for my kidneys :P. Nothing is good in excessive doses, even water can kill you if you drink too much.
i want to know now if its safe to take this amount of vitamin regularly at 4000 mg. a day
maybe if we can ask from proper source.
noptical
God

Post by noptical »

rmb wrote:i want to know now if its safe to take this amount of vitamin regularly at 4000 mg. a day
maybe if we can ask from proper source.
Problem is, there's no proper source. Everyone has a different opinion on the subject, go figure who's right and who's wrong.

btw, anyone tried lowering the dose to see if it still keeps working?
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

Well I must say I ate garl,ic yesterday and the taste did not linger in my mouth after that at all. THis happened for the first time in over 15 years. I gelt fresh. But I must say I am shitting a lot, it is not diarrhea but probably body expeling all the wate. I think intestines have more power to expell the waste.

I atill feell a little bad taste in my sinuses, and there must be te real cause of my bad breath. I am not sure if it is clearing up or not.

I will keep you posted
hungrygirl
Advanced

Post by hungrygirl »

:lol: :lol:

Well, there is nothing to missunderstand there!
noptical
God

Post by noptical »

Jimi wrote:Well I must say I ate garl,ic yesterday and the taste did not linger in my mouth after that at all. THis happened for the first time in over 15 years. I gelt fresh. But I must say I am shitting a lot, it is not diarrhea but probably body expeling all the wate. I think intestines have more power to expell the waste.

I atill feell a little bad taste in my sinuses, and there must be te real cause of my bad breath. I am not sure if it is clearing up or not.

I will keep you posted
you cant get rid of the garlic smell, as soon as its absorbed it gets into your bloodstream and expelled through your lungs ;)
waitingforrelief
Sheriff

Post by waitingforrelief »

i'm so jealous of you guys. MY bb is back. :(
KC
Junior

Post by KC »

Its great to hear somebody finally get the relief from this horrible bb problem. For those who can't find the cure yet, pls don't give up. Just be a bit more patient, maybe the vit C is still fighting the bb bacteria so it doesn't work yet. One of bb sufferer in chinese forum use the similar way to cure his bb. He made the concentrated lemon juice and it cured his bb. If the vit C is upsetting your stomach, maybe concentrated lemon juice is another way. ( I do think concentrated lemon juice will still upset your stomach, but maybe it won't be as serious as high dosage of vit c tablets. At least it won't made me feel serious headache)

Btw, I didn't take vit c today but its still ok when I talk to people until I can't stop the temptation of eating a lovely cake, then the problem comes back right away. Sigh...
waitingforrelief
Sheriff

Post by waitingforrelief »

KC wrote:Its great to hear somebody finally get the relief from this horrible bb problem. For those who can't find the cure yet, pls don't give up. Just be a bit more patient, maybe the vit C is still fighting the bb bacteria so it doesn't work yet. One of bb sufferer in chinese forum use the similar way to cure his bb. He made the concentrated lemon juice and it cured his bb. If the vit C is upsetting your stomach, maybe concentrated lemon juice is another way. ( I do think concentrated lemon juice will still upset your stomach, but maybe it won't be as serious as high dosage of vit c tablets. At least it won't made me feel serious headache)

Btw, I didn't take vit c today but its still ok when I talk to people until I can't stop the temptation of eating a lovely cake, then the problem comes back right away. Sigh...
i don't know - the bad sign here is that my breath has gotten worse, not like the vit c is not yet working, but that the bugs are winning again.

i'll still keeping taking it tho'. maybe up my dosage a little bit. at least when i get an ulcer, it'll be a distraction from the damned odor. and hey, at least this time it's not one of feces, but urea. maybe i should celebrate.
oceanside
Master

Post by oceanside »

I am soo glad to read something happy/good news for a change. It's loooong overdued that we can talk about something happy, that our breath odor is managable, (for some). I had my favorite drink from Sonic-Drive in last night, diet cherry-lime aid. I havn't had one since taking VC. My mouth felt like Niagra Falls. I had so much saliva in my mouth that it felt so good and refreshing. It's amazing how much more my sense of taste of food increased b/c of clean mouth.

I had another great evening last night on the town. No major reactions. Granted, I know I will never have normal people's breath, but any reduction and improvement in my breath is nothing short of a miracle for me.

I would LOVE to hear more happy experiences. Perhaps someone would like to start another thread for members to talk about happy experiences, a cool date on the town, encounters at work, basically something happy.

I also strongly feel (maybe) combining VC and lavoris might just give us another extra boost of confidence in controlling our breath odor (at lease for sufferers with similar symptoms as me, and whom has found VC to be effective).

Well keep you posted on progress.

john
Susie
Sheriff

Post by Susie »

John,
Yes, I strongly believe the Vit. C. is the cause of the 5lb weight loss. There is no other explanation. My eating habits are exactly the same, just as when I lost weight during the oxygen treatment. The toxins are causing probably water weight. Oh, if I could only live in an oxygen chamber!!

Bye,
Susie
KL
Junior

Post by KL »

I have been following the post since the beginning, I was in a trip oversea, I started to take 2000 mg of vitamin C since Friday, So far no improvement on the BB, may be it is too early to make any conclusion.

If the vitamin C works, the It does not matter how we take it. So for those who have stomach upset, I recommend to take it while eating meals, it should not have any problem. The meals should not interfere with the action of the vitamin C.

I always say that I have the worse halitosis in the world, if it works for me it will work for anyone. I hope I will have improve later on, because my halitosis problem is so strong it needs time.
missy

Post by missy »

Waitingforrelief.....looks like it's me and you in the negative department.....I'm so happy for the rest of you guys.....wish things could be different for us.....I haven't seen any change at all......now I've lost 4 lbs.....at least there's some good news. Wonder what's with us....we are so alike.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic