Your Email Address:

First Name:

An Amazing Discovery - Sugarfree/Chewable VITAMIN C

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
snoopsister
Sheriff

Post by snoopsister »

the saliva flow is the first sign of the vitamin c affects. keep taking it, I believe you are about to enter a breakthrough. Waiting, don't use any mouthwash in the begining of vitamin c, it could lessen the potency.

snoopsister
Sheriff

Post by snoopsister »

missy, john did not notice real results till his second week on it. waiting, keep taking it, I have a feeling you will notice changes. good luck, and if you can't find the 1000 mg send me a private message okay? what city do you live in?
waitingforrelief
Sheriff

Post by waitingforrelief »

snoopsister wrote:missy, john did not notice real results till his second week on it. waiting, keep taking it, I have a feeling you will notice changes. good luck, and if you can't find the 1000 mg send me a private message okay? what city do you live in?
yes i'll keep taking it. i have noticed changes already in the first few days, but then it sort of leveled out. and now my body seems to be adjusting a little bit... so we'll see.

with john it sounds like hesaw results only in the second week because that was when he upped his dosage to 4000 mg..?
snoopsister
Sheriff

Post by snoopsister »

waiting I understand, make sure you let it disolve on tongue, don't let it just roll around your mouth. I notice way better results that way
waitingforrelief
Sheriff

Post by waitingforrelief »

will do - do you guys get sour breath after sucking on it?
snoopsister
Sheriff

Post by snoopsister »

no I rarely have any taste in my mouth. here is something on vitamin c and oral health.
Vitamin C

Vitamin C deficiency is the most prominent nutrient associated with mouth and gum disease. Studies have shown that Vitamin C supplementation prevents periodontal disease, supports healthy teeth and gums, enhances immunity, and has potent antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties. Because excess toxins can cause bad breath, vitamin C supplementation is essential in the eradication of halitosis. [4, 9]
KL
Junior

Post by KL »

I will say vitamin C is not working for me, I am taking 4000 mg a day, no results so far.

I am trying to understand what would be the effect of vitamin C on our bad breath. It is not clear, for these reasons.
Those who claim that vitamin C works indicate that we have to keep the tablet in the mouth until it dissolve. If we swallow it will not work. If this is the case then our problem is not a vitamin C deficiency, because it does not matter how you take the vitamin C. It will go to your body anyway.

What effect will have the vitamin C on the bacteria or in the mouth: it is not clear, it neutralize the sulfide compounds, if the vitamin C is in the acid form there is no way to neutralize it, in this case it does not neutralize the volatile compound. Does it will the bacteria, it could be but I doubt it. The other theory is that prevent the bacteria to synthesize the volatile compounds. It this case I will keep a very low concentration tablet of vitamin C in mouth all the time, in this way I will not take a large amount of vitamin C every day.

One thing I am sure is the success of vitamin C on bad breath is not due to vitamin C deficiency in our body.

I will keep taking it, because it is good for our body, besides I have 600 tablets of 500 mg.

I would like someone to give an explanation how this vitamin C might work to control the bad breath
missy

Post by missy »

KL....you hit the nail on the head.
oceanside
Master

Post by oceanside »

missy wrote:KL....you hit the nail on the head.
It's just a theory I had, there's no proof, no promise, no guaranteed. I am NOT finding the same results as I did last week. My tongue is raw from sucking the vitamins all day. Not as pink and fresh either.

The sugar content finally kicked my ass, bacteria stormed my tongue like paranas on a wounded fish.

I just don't know what to say, just tired and demoralized. Extremely demoralized. I've tried my best to bring hope to the members, and always on the frontline looking and searching for a cure/relief for people that I care about; my fellow sufferers. I am tired, worn out, need to quit place to hide from everyone and this miserable life.

I am sorry for filling you with hope in this VC experiment.

Oh well..., I am sorry.
KL
Junior

Post by KL »

John,

Do not quit, never quit. I have had this problem for more than 25 years, and I have a good life, I do not ****ing care what people say, it is not my problem I have tried to solve but we do not have a solution available, I have an excellent job, 4 kids, wife, girlfriends, you name it. I am leaving my life, I try to solve it, if the doctors can not get the solution they do not understand their career enough to be considered a doctor. they studied for that, they should find the soluction, of course with our help.
KL
Junior

Post by KL »

John
It is true. Sugar is a killer for us. I have sweet teeth, I like chocolate a lot, donout, ice cream etc, soda is another killer for us, but I am a cocaholic I like coke a lot. I am not drinking as I used to. When I eat chocolate, icecream, donout or any sweet item, the smell can be detected in china. maybe the idea is to take vitamin C withou any sucrose, glucose, or any sugar form
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

KL tell us more about your life

I could get a girlfriend also probably, A lot of depends on how you dress and present yourself. " weeks ago I was cruising in bars and in second bar I picked up the hottest woman ever. She must have been pure 10. I just bough her 2 drinks and pack of cigarettes. She did not ask me and she stick with me like a glue. She kissed me hold ma hands, she felt really good beside me. She did not show I have bad breath. And other morons around us were smiling at me touching the noses, there were 15 guys around obsessed with her, she was so good looking

she was so into me that I had enough and she told me she wants to dance with me and I fucked it up, I was again thinking what will others think *- this is the biggest mistake I wlaway do - WHAT WILL OTHER THINK - ***k them

The chick was so nice to me, pretty sexual, and i did nto dance with her. She told me to find her again but I am not sure. Those morons really made my dcay with constant making remarks with nose gestures. I was devastated.

KL you seems like a cool guy. Tel us more. John I am with you buddy we are in the same situation. Do not become desperate, we need oyu buddy!!!!

I also have a dream job, and probably a better position very soon, hopefully they willl not judge based on my breath.

The only problem is my evil parents and bb.
noptical
God

Post by noptical »

KL wrote:I would like someone to give an explanation how this vitamin C might work to control the bad breath
Vitamin C just like when you eat lemons or oranges, makes your salivary glands produce more saliva, this cleans your mouth.
I mentioned it a few times before, I remember reading somewhere that even a small decline of 10% in saliva production can result an overgrowth of 30% in bacteria and cause you bad breath. I also can assure you that my breath is 102827387523 times better when I have saliva in my mouth.
KL
Junior

Post by KL »

Jimi

I am a really a workaholic, I spend must of the time at work, around 13 hours a day, then I go to the Gym to execirse . 1.75 m, 72 kilos, 18% fat. I am an ok looking guy and in good shape, and very important good salary, I dress very well , all my clothes are expensive eventhough if they are casual clothes (this is a huge deal, Women like man well dressed and well combined). I do not go out frequently when I am home (many reasons, you understand), but I travel a lot. Every country I go, I meet a lot of people, and go out. Believe it or not I do not drink alcohol, not a single drop. But women is the greatest creation on earth. I do not stop talking, I talk of anything, I do not care if the people smell by bad breath i have done everything to get rid of it. it is not my fault, but they never go away, they stay in my conversation. I do have a lot technical knoledge in my area (maybe this is the reason), I meet a lot of engineers (including female), There is a country that love to go because I have girlfriend over there, believe it, This country is well known to have the most beautiful woman in the world

The best way is not pay attention to the people reaction, if the girl like you, you will score anyway that is a fact. If you like a girl give a try, If you do not try you will not get it.

This is I can tell you. Jimi If the girl like you, you will get it no matter what.
Last edited by KL on Wed May 09, 2007 2:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

DO you have a company

Yes I dress also very good and other guys are usually blown away because they have usual clothes everybody have

See people this is the spirit

And like I said before money is so important. Everyhthing evolves around money.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic