Your Email Address:

First Name:

How chick peas halped with my bad breath

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
hello
Junior

How chick peas halped with my bad breath

Post by hello »

Alrite guys remember how I posted that I was taking vitamin b12 and it was helping with my bad breath and Susie(another forum member also felt that way and said it reduced her bad breath upto 60% after taking it for a period of time), well i guess i had similar issue it helped me reduce my bad breath but only upto a certain extent...thyen whn I ate chick peas i wouldhelp with my bad breath also
Last edited by hello on Mon Mar 28, 2011 1:05 am, edited 6 times in total.

Music Lady
Advanced

Post by Music Lady »

Thanks for posting your results. I wonder if its the acid itself that's helping you. Like whether you lack enough for digestion, and this is where the bb stemmed from.
hello
Junior

Post by hello »

editted....
Last edited by hello on Mon Mar 28, 2011 1:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
qwerty

Post by qwerty »

dude same here, im on my 2nd week taking multivitamins w/ vitamin b complex.. i notice that i get a few reactions from people whom i talk to or near me from the first week of my experiment.. i could say that my bb is 50% gone.. mashallah..
tony
Junior

Post by tony »

Thankyou for this information on chick peas.
I believe BB sufferers are deficient in some sort of vitamin or mineral.
By keeping our bodies at optimum health then we reduce our BB.
If we can further reduce BB by increasing certain vitamins and minerals such as B9 in chick peas then I will definately be giving it a go.
The_Daily_Dread

Post by The_Daily_Dread »

@hello.

You said you get the folate from eating chick peas. Do you think it's as effective if you get the vitamin in pill form?
Susie
Sheriff

Post by Susie »

B12 has for sure helped my coating on my tongue. I'm pretty sure the smell is alot less now also. Can't confirm that 100%, but by reactions I think its less.
dick.karma
Advanced

Post by dick.karma »

how many mg are you taking? b9/12

and how frequent?
hello
Junior

Post by hello »

editted...
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic