Your Email Address:

First Name:

Raw food diet

Do you have any quesions about bad breath?
time4change
Junior

Raw food diet

Post by time4change »

Hey everyone haven't posted recently as just been waiting for some money to go ahead with wisdom teeth removal etc, but in the mean time was going to start a raw food diet as have lots of bowel problems.

Im a bit worried in case I do it wrong, for example not excluding all things which I could be allergic to or could be giving me bad breath. So I was wondering what kinds of food other people eat on a raw food diet.

What about broccoli and things which have a high choline content, should these be avoided? So far I'm going to cut out all fizzy drinks, meat, dairy and carbohydrates such as white rice and bread. Is it still ok to eat brown rice even though its not raw?

deebo

Re: Raw food diet

Post by deebo »

time4change wrote:Hey everyone haven't posted recently as just been waiting for some money to go ahead with wisdom teeth removal etc, but in the mean time was going to start a raw food diet as have lots of bowel problems.

Im a bit worried in case I do it wrong, for example not excluding all things which I could be allergic to or could be giving me bad breath. So I was wondering what kinds of food other people eat on a raw food diet.

What about broccoli and things which have a high choline content, should these be avoided? So far I'm going to cut out all fizzy drinks, meat, dairy and carbohydrates such as white rice and bread. Is it still ok to eat brown rice even though its not raw?
DId you test positive for TMAU ? if normal amounts of choline doesn't cause you worse odor ,I would advise not cut it out .
In short , a raw diet is all raw foods (uncooked ). Some raw foodist say don't heat over 120 or so . .. for me it was just easy to stick with all raw .

There are members who swear by low carb those like me who go low protein /low fat. Personally I think the best time to asses this is during your regular cooked diet , and maybe taking some tests (allergy/ digestive) with a doc or/and playing close attention to what foods do to you . Once you have a better idea ,then you might make the slow transition to raw.

There are loads of raw gurus on line . Each usually having their version . There are raw paleo type ,like adkins ,low carb ,with can even incorporate raw meats. There are high carb-ers which usually add sweet fruits,bananas and such . To your rice question: you can soak and sprout brown rice and not have to steam it . Its a bit of an acquired taste for me tho. Both diets add lots of veg and greens . If you have TMAU ,check choline content . If not ,blending greens into smoothies is an awesome way to get tons of raw green per day. Or a green dressing with oils and blended raw nuts and avocado for low carb .
Hussay
Total Newbie

Post by Hussay »

Mostly raw vegetables don't cause the bad breath.
A few vegetables such as radish, onion, and garlic cause the bad breath.
So drink more water or some sweet after eating these vegetables to keep your breath fresh.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic