Your Email Address:

First Name:

are you vegetarian

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......

are you vegetarian

yes
50%
no
50%

Total votes: 4

mar11

are you vegetarian

Post by mar11 »

I'm vegeterian and it might be reason for the halitosis.

Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

what the hell

if you are vegetarian you probably have milder bb. Meat rots in your intestines and gives you stronger bb.

When I start being vegetarian the bb was really better a lot. But after few years it became really strong.
noptical
God

Post by noptical »

I'm an omnivore :p I eat everything other people eat.
I refuse to change my life even more because of this bad breath crap. I tried cutting down some stuff from my diet but it didnt help at all. Everyone's eating what they want, why should I not be able to? I already had some of my freedoms removed by this bb thing and this won't be one of them. I only started eating less tomato (and stopped it overall for a few months in summer) because I am allergic to it and thats it.
jc
Sheriff

Post by jc »

In my case, anything I eat doesn`t matter coz I`ll definitely have bb. I`ve tried the vegetarian diet for a year & it didn`t eliminate my bb but it made me feel so weak & hungry all the time. Today I just avoid anything that have garlic or onions like pizza & barbecues.
waitingforrelief
Sheriff

Post by waitingforrelief »

i used to think that taking out meat would improve my breath - but like jc, i am not so sure anymore. it's a little like i'm damned if i do and damed if i don't. but i have to say chicken does seem to give me a certain kind of bad breath sometimes. so i now try to avoid that when i'm with people, and even i'm alone.

i used to think that diet had eveyrthing to do with bb. and i'm certainly not dismissing the possibility of that with certain people. but in my case, i believe it has more to do with how certain food "interacts" with the particular bacteria in my mouth, which creates different kinds of odor. for instance, it doesnt' seem like my digestive system is unable to digest protein because taking enzymes does not make a difference. rather, maybe either my saliva is not able to break down protein, or that the protein interacts with my saliva and produces a certain smelll.

does that make sense?
BeauTiful Woman

Post by BeauTiful Woman »

It really depends on what kind of vegetarian you are... There are many kinds... Fake ones and real ones. "I say fake because this form of vegetarianism usually leads to poor health... what's the point?"

-Fake Vegetarians: People who omit all forms of meat, pultry and fish from their diet, but gorge themselves on sugar and starch, and some fruits and vegetables.. (mostly starchy ones)
-Real Vegetarians:
-Raw Food Vegetarians are people who eat only eat foods with live enzymes activated (i.e. sprouted nuts etc...) non-animal of course,
-Ovo-Vegetarians are people who eat veggies, fruits, and whole grains, and non animal foods, beans etc.. And Eggs only,
-Lacto-Vegetarians are people who eat veggies, fruits, and whole grains, and non animal protien, beans etc.. And Dairy only,
-Vegans nothing to do with consumption of animals.
THERE ARE MANY MORE; TOO MANY TO GO INTO... LOL

I myself am not completely a vegetarian, but I do believe that certain foods are the best direction toward complete health, hence our relief...

I just have not completed an evaluation around my theory. It does seem most logical, given all of the years of studying results and attempts for relief.

BW
Busted
God

Post by Busted »

jc wrote:In my case, anything I eat doesn`t matter coz I`ll definitely have bb.
I think that's the best way to describe the situation most of chronic bbs sufferers are in. No matter what you do or eat, there will always be some sort of odour. The odour does change depending on what you ate.
KC
Junior

Post by KC »

i treid to be a vegetarian for a month. But people has more reaction when I talk during that period. What I ate during that period is carrot, mushroom, veg(green one dunno its English name). I put them into boiling water without even putting salt inside. After few days, my body feels lighter but people totally can't tolerate my bad breath. I was sacked during that period and my fat ugly classmate can't put down her hand from her nose when I have dinner with her in a restaurant. I'm not sure its coz of rebound of my body or whatever reason. But I simply won't go back to the vegetarian diet. I always feel hungry and unhappy during that period.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic