Your Email Address:

First Name:

ora brush and grapefruit seed extract

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
badtimes

ora brush and grapefruit seed extract

Post by badtimes »

Hi
i just wanted to mention some additions that seem to be helping alot

i have been using nutribiotics mouthwash with zinc aloe grapefruit seed extract and which hazel

my tongue hasnt been this pink in i dont know how long

now i have been using tongue brush and a scraper for the longest time and i thought they were doing great.....i tried the ora brush today and I cant tell you the stuff i was able to pull out from all the way down the back of the tongue when i thought i was doing a great job.....try it

sadmum
Advanced

Post by sadmum »

I agree that the Orabrush is great and works wonders the first few times you use it but then after a week or two you'll notice your tongue going back it's original state (white coating) and the brush isn't as effective as it were when first used!

Not wanting to put your hopes down but that's just my experience from using the orabrush. Hope it has a longer and more lasting effect on your bb issue.

rp
Total Newbie

Post by rp »

The nutribiotic mouthwash helped alot in the beginning with my halitosis but started to reduce its effectiveness. But it also started to stain my teeth and my tongue. My tongue was brown for a few days I think it's the zinc. I have always had issues with zinc and staining. I wrote a post about this mouthwash
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic