Your Email Address:

First Name:

Candida - taking two weeks of Rx Diflucan 150 mgs daily

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
thissux
Advanced

Candida - taking two weeks of Rx Diflucan 150 mgs daily

Post by thissux »

The doctor looked at my tongue the other day after my antibiotics for tooth extraction and agreed to put me on Diflucan 150mg for 14 days. I am currently doing this while I wait for help in getting an endoscopy and colonoscopy. Money is tight, taking milk thistle for the liver, do I need to follow a candida diet and do a clense as well? People still telling me I do not have ANY bad breath but nose rubs continue. What is that clay I hear everyone speaking of? Thanks!

FedUp
God

Post by FedUp »

Don't mean to be rude but do you really base all this off of nose rubs?

I don't think you should worry until someone actually tells you your breath stinks.

Or it's just possible you have intermittent BB.
Tonsillectomy - Check
Sinus CT Scan - All Clear - Check
Dentist Examination - "Gums very good" - Check
Endoscopy - Check - H Pylori Negative
Post nasal space cyst removed - Check
Wisdom Teeth Extraction - Check
Mouth Swab Clear - Check
thissux
Advanced

Post by thissux »

@FedUp - I wish and do hope this is just a phobia or that my breath is not as bad as I think it is. Unfortunately, it seems like 85-90% of people do rub their noses. I do not rub my nose if someone has bad breath so I feel mine must be gagging them. I also get throat clearning, sniffling. I have been told it does not smell at all by those closest to me and I feel like they are not being truthful. I have very bad digestive problems right now, hence the endoscopy and colonoscopy (thankfully getting help through a church). My tongue had a very bad coating after antibiotic round. I used to take antibiotics for 10-12 years, at least 3-4 times per year in heavy doses. I can imagine this damaged my system. I feel certain that I have bad breath, sometimes I believe I don't. I was told I did in the past when in alcohol relapse and had occassional bb prior to that years ago. People never rubbed their noses though. I don't getting treated the same in public I feel, like in terms of customer service etc. I just don't know.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic