Your Email Address:

First Name:

Some people are pussies

Anger management part of the forum :), where you can express anger, sadness, sorrow etc.
FedUp
God

Some people are pussies

Post by FedUp »

I was just reading some threads on Nasal smells on other sites.

People complaining of smells in their nose only THEY can smell is ruining their life.

It just irks me that people can complain about something so pathetic. What I wouldn't give to breathe through my nose without people smelling my dog shit swamp bog nasal odor.

If I had odor only I could smell I would certainly not let that stop me.

I've been reading some pathetic threads "ODOR RUINING MY LIFE" "IM DEPRESSED ALL I CAN SMELL IS DIRT"...........

Sorry for ranting i just get pissed off with whiney a-holes.

Tonsillectomy - Check
Sinus CT Scan - All Clear - Check
Dentist Examination - "Gums very good" - Check
Endoscopy - Check - H Pylori Negative
Post nasal space cyst removed - Check
Wisdom Teeth Extraction - Check
Mouth Swab Clear - Check
halitosisux

Post by halitosisux »

FedUp
God

Post by FedUp »

whiney assholes must have nothing better in life to do than worry about something like that. bb really does put perspective on things.
Tonsillectomy - Check
Mouth Swab Clear - Check
deebo

Post by deebo »

all that research money ,energy and sympathy for people with no sense of smell ! I can only guess its partly because people can understand how life might suck to lose that sense . While we are relegated to the bottom of the barrel probably because the average person with odor buys a product or visits the dentist and .. voilà .

people (docs, researchers ,funders, shrinks....etc) cant get their thick heads around the idea that someone can emit such a repulsive odor and not "fix "it . i dont even want to get into why these same knob-ends will deny knowing or smelling anything once we are clued in on our odor. #-o
deebo

Post by deebo »

i think its relative . this woman i worked for when i was in my teens told me how her military husband had just attempted s*****e due to losing his senses of taste and smell for years after a head injury . Even though you can't completely grasp how bad it can be , its probably not hard to imagine if you try ,how important smell is . after all its why we all are on this forum .

having a bad smell in the nose ,even if its a phantom odor could probably drive people ape-sh!t for similar reasons . it could paint every experience of life . But yea , chronic BB is worse . I get it . There are Way worse things than BB in many peoples minds (of course until we are near them)
FedUp
God

Post by FedUp »

deebo wrote:i think its relative . this woman i worked for when i was in my teens told me how her military husband had just attempted s*****e due to losing his senses of taste and smell for years after a head injury . Even though you can't completely grasp how bad it can be , its probably not hard to imagine if you try ,how important smell is . after all its why we all are on this forum .

having a bad smell in the nose ,even if its a phantom odor could probably drive people ape-sh!t for similar reasons . it could paint every experience of life . But yea , chronic BB is worse . I get it . There are Way worse things than BB in many peoples minds (of course until we are near them)
I could live a life without a sense of smell rather than being asked if i shit my pants or farted.

****ing ridicolous problem halitosis. I've not had any reactions today but I still feel cheated of my early 20's.

I just don't get how you could wine about a smell in your nose that only you could smell. at least you could still go out and live instead of sat in a bedroom looking up cures on the net all night long.

I've been breathing through my nose in my room, I can catch whiffs of shit and dog shit. It's absolutely bollocks this condition. The worst part is waiting weeks to see people about it as if it's not a crippling condition.

Then to be lied to by doctors and dentists only adds insult to it. GP's do not care.

Maybe I'm just having a bad day.

everyday is like sunday........... so silent and gray.

rant over. sorry.
Tonsillectomy - Check
Mouth Swab Clear - Check
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic